Timbaland making changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoogieMan

Man, you peeps are fuckin hilarious. You all take shit so damn personal it aint even funny. Yall got serious problems if this shit affects you that much.

Beatoff... Then that just reinforces my point. Lost Boyz did it first, ok fine. Then the 'tunes come out with the same hook (that's kool, they're the ones that copied then), but then Tim sees the opportunity to cash in on the deal and comes out with a track with the hook again, using the original artist, just so he doesn't look like he copied anybody else. in my opinion, the track sounds Neptune-ish.

inrctyhoodmusic... A true hip hop fanatic, Sorry bro, didn't mean to diss your pimp like that. But hey, act like a bitch get treated like a bitch, stunt. And yeah, I dont recall that track. Sorry if I can't recall every fuckin thing every artist did since the inception of hip hop. And as for Lost Boys, I didnt like them all that much, so I probably wouldn't have heard that track anyway. So now u gonna diss me on personal tastes? And as for sucking... I've heard your tracks. So like Gwen Stefanie said, "Don't speak, cause I can't hear what you're saying..."

You got serious problems if you taking what people say about your favorite rap artists to heart. It's peoples opinions being expressed, and if you don't like them you can either not reply or reply in an adult, intelligent manner. last time I checked, this was a forum where people posted things to either discuss, debate or show. inrctyhoodmusic - if you can't do any of that in at least a half adult manner, then dont even bother. I don't have time for 'ignant step chillin's like you.

B

BeatOff

I respect your opinion I dont take anything personal I just like to have discussions.

B

BoogieMan

It's all good, Beatoff. I like a good debate myself. But that last kid was just a bit to ignorant for my taste. Sorry, didn't mean to throw you into that mix.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by BoogieMan

inrctyhoodmusic... A true hip hop fanatic, Sorry bro, didn't mean to diss your pimp like that. But hey, act like a bitch get treated like a bitch, stunt. And yeah, I dont recall that track. Sorry if I can't recall every fuckin thing every artist did since the inception of hip hop. And as for Lost Boys, I didnt like them all that much, so I probably wouldn't have heard that track anyway. So now u gonna diss me on personal tastes? And as for sucking... I've heard your tracks. So like Gwen Stefanie said, "Don't speak, cause I can't hear what you're saying..."

You got serious problems if you taking what people say about your favorite rap artists to heart. It's peoples opinions being expressed, and if you don't like them you can either not reply or reply in an adult, intelligent manner. last time I checked, this was a forum where people posted things to either discuss, debate or show. inrctyhoodmusic - if you can't do any of that in at least a half adult manner, then dont even bother. I don't have time for 'ignant step chillin's like you.

I have no pimps I'm a renagade Hoe !!!!! I'n not going to argue hey you never heard it you never heard it but I think it was ignorant of you to say that the beat sounded like a neptunes track and that the hook was even stolen.....I feel that jump off track was to eassy for the neptunes to do The last simple beat I remeber them doing was grindin..(simple but hot) and the jump of was the simplist beat of the year 4 bars drum snare hat clap horn and funny guitar......I'm also no bodys step child you old fart!!!:booty:

capkom

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
TIMBERLAND IS BETTER THAN THE NEPTUNES FLAT OUT. THAT JUMPOFF FOR LIL KIM AND AND THE BOUNCE FOR JAY-Z ARE KINDA NEPTUNISH, BUT IF YOU LISTEN TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKES CD YOU CAN EASILY SEE THE DIFFERENCE FROM BEING TALENTED AND BEING CATCHY. TIMBO SKILLS ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN THE NEPTUNES. YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFINE HIS STYLE. PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED WITH THE NEPTUNES ALREADY. I DON'T KNWO ANYBODY THAT'S ANNOYED BY TIM'S STYLE. THE NEPTUNES ARE HOT AND DRE IS MY DUDE TOO, I DON'T THINK THEY CAN SEE TIM THO. WELL DRE IS UP THERE TOO I CAN'T LIE. BUT BEATMAKING ISN'T ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. I'M FEELIN TIM FOR THAT

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
caps off......When you type in that tone you make people think you're rasing your voice....We're trying to calm the situation that I helped get out of hand down....be easy man

D

drew_petti

it is what it is

they both have their strengths.

good god.

everyone individual opinion is just that, an opinion. That doesn't make it the rule.

I'm an old fart too.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
I fyou listen to Joe budden album a track called give me a reason produced by just blaze also sounds just like a neptune track so alot of people is trying to sound like each other....Look at dame grease swizz beatz and P killer

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Originally posted by Knock Out
I personally think Bubba Sparxx is garbage, I haven't heard one verse from him I thought was worth some props. Timberland is definently one of the greats though, whether he signs a fluke or not. TOP PRODUCERS: (In my opinion of coarse.) 1st is Primo, 2nd is Timberland, 3rd is Just Blaze/Kanye West, 4th is Dre. You might think I'm crazy to put Dre 4th, but I personally think some of his beats lack effort and creativity. Some are just plain simple...

I can't even belive you Dre 4th. Producing is not making a beat, its being responsible for the overall song. Coaching vocals and so on. Hip Hop really screwed things up when it comes to the definition of a producer. A producer doesn't make beats he is the supervisor of the song. If you really break it down, if all you do is make beats then your a musician not a producer. There is nobody who can get an artist's vocals to sound next to flawless like Dre. Listen to Eminem's CD's its a art form. Thats the problem with most independant artists and producers they don't take the time to perfect the delivery. If you ever wondered why does there stuff sound better than mine its becuase your not putting enough time in to it. Just Blaze/Kanye West are not even on Dre's level yet just blaze comes with some hot shit but Kanye West gets thumbs down:barf: Oh yeah one more thing I know sampling is hard to do but you talked about lack of creativity. To me sampling is lack of creativity because its not original. Its a song someone else came up with and you taking there work and making it yours. I'd rather make something up on my own and get known for what I've made not what I stole. I'm not hating thats just my opinion.

B

BoogieMan

Yo MadScientist... I agree with you for the most part. Its true that people have the term PRODUCER confused with who actually makes the tracks. Technically, and in term, a producer is the one who organizes the session, the people, the artist, and makes sure the track is being layed according to order. But, and only in music, has the term Producer taken on its iconic form as the one who makes the tracks themselves. Take Puffy for instance. Personally, I dont know how much he's involved with the actual beat making, but I do know that an individual named J-Starr (I think thats his name) was responsible for most of the success of the Bad Boys style of tracks. Puffy just basically sat in on the sessions, guided the artist and the production, and that's it. But he gets all the credit for the production cause it's his name onthe label, and since he paid for the track, it's his right to put his name on it.

Now, as for Dre, I wont argue that Dre is a badass when it comes to production. But he's just as guilty of sampling as the next man. I was especially blown away to hear how much Dre sampled Leon Haywood's I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You for Nuthin But A 'G' Thang. Fact is, sampling is a big part of Hip Hop. it's how it started, it's how it will end. To this day, the most respected people in music still sample. Beyonce's new track is hot , yet, without the sample from the Chi-Lite's Are You My Woman, I dont think it would have been that hot. But who's to say?

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if your hot your hot,people will cop certin popular sounds,i'm not sure who the first one to do the whole aribic thing,but i know tim did one or two tracks like that,dre did one,eric sermon had one,the neptunes had one,hell hazwai has one in the showcase,i think i got one too.....do yall get the point?

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by da_rippa
i always say tim is da best but rite now his heads not on str8. mite have somethin to do wit aaliyah tho

not to sound harsh or like a straight up ass hole but he has had more than enough time to get over her death it's going on three years now
I feel he's been doing what's expected of him....and he said himself he was going to stop producing for other artist and worry about his

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Man tim and the neptunes coo for dance tracks an shit, but if you want a hard track you could go to dre or somebody else. the thing is everyone is good at wut they are good at.

C

Copenhagen

Originally posted by J-malice
the thing is everyone is good at wut they are good at.

:confused: What? Aren't you just stating the obvious here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online