Timbaland's Gear

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol

i saw some pics from his new studio...his main keyboards are a M Audio Ozonic 37 Key controller, oxygen 61 midi keyboard, he's got a CME UF8, same board i have, and a computer running cubase with a Open Labs Hybrid neko LX chilling on the side. The Neko was probably used to get rid of all of his tritons, motifs, etc...it has a sample mode where it will take every sound and effects module off of a machine and store it on its hard drive, so I'm assuming he did that just to simplify things.

What the fuck?!!?! and it sounds identical? i should just save for a fuckin neko then

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yup...the neko is the secret weapon of a lot of industry guys these days, it lets them condense 20 boards into one keyboard.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yup...the neko is the secret weapon of a lot of industry guys these days, it lets them condense 20 boards into one keyboard.

word...its expensive...but not much more than a full 88 key fantom or motif

i see it has touch screen and and u can use vsts and have em mapped out for the controls

shit is like turning something like trilogy into a hardware piece

do you know if installing programs is like on a regular computer...so i can use *cough* cracks *cough* lol...if its just somthing that needs a serial i would think it would work.

Im defiantly saving up for this.....take it church and get snatch the motif up lol

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
word...its expensive...but not much more than a full 88 key fantom or motif

i see it has touch screen and and u can use vsts and have em mapped out for the controls

shit is like turning something like trilogy into a hardware piece

do you know if installing programs is like on a regular computer...so i can use *cough* cracks *cough* lol...if its just somthing that needs a serial i would think it would work.

Im defiantly saving up for this.....take it church and get snatch the motif up lol

im getting one later this year as well, im real excited for it. i dont know about cracks...it basically has a slightly modified windows xp from what i know, so i don't see why it would be any different.

ill o.g.
Neko is running on XP. Grab a touch screen, midi controllers, EMU Emulator X2( can synthswipe a.k.a. copy your Triton, Motif, etc.), an up to date PC, audio interface, and you have a Neko. You can run your bootleg ish on that for sure.....Lol. I don't know if Neko's ready for Vista or not. I used to dream about purchasing that joint years ago. I decided against it though,and copped myself an extra large bowl of Fruity Loops. Word.

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Neko is running on XP. Grab a touch screen, midi controllers, EMU Emulator X2( can synthswipe a.k.a. copy your Triton, Motif, etc.), an up to date PC, audio interface, and you have a Neko. You can run your bootleg ish on that for sure.....Lol. I don't know if Neko's ready for Vista or not. I used to dream about purchasing that joint years ago. I decided against it though,and copped myself an extra large bowl of Fruity Loops. Word.

yep i was just about to mention that Emulator X can do that, this other software can do it as well but i forget the name.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
watched an interview with tim today where he says hes got just about every sound under the sun...every drum machine, analog synth, whatever. and he was still just using the cubase pc, m-audio board, asr, and neko.