Tracking out beats in FL?

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
you can render each mixer channel and/or a whole project. you can choose wav, mp3, or midi(which is new i think).

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
file/export/ (audio type)

the settings that are default should be satisfactory when rendering but if you want to export it to another program like cubase/protools and do some aditiional editing you must use the "split mixer tracks" function after setting each individual sample to its own mixer track.

O

open mind

i just wonder if i use the "split mixer tracks" function will it add the fx and eq setting and all that to the wave file or just the pure wave without the CHANNEL SETTINGS i had? or does it depends if i add a fx direct to a channel instead of the send channel? thanks in advance.

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
i just wonder if i use the "split mixer tracks" function will it add the fx and eq setting and all that to the wave file or just the pure wave without the CHANNEL SETTINGS i had? or does it depends if i add a fx direct to a channel instead of the send channel? thanks in advance.
yeah it adds the effects because it exports the mixer tracks and everything setting thats on it

members online