Tracking out beats in FL?

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
you can render each mixer channel and/or a whole project. you can choose wav, mp3, or midi(which is new i think).

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
file/export/ (audio type)

the settings that are default should be satisfactory when rendering but if you want to export it to another program like cubase/protools and do some aditiional editing you must use the "split mixer tracks" function after setting each individual sample to its own mixer track.

O

open mind

i just wonder if i use the "split mixer tracks" function will it add the fx and eq setting and all that to the wave file or just the pure wave without the CHANNEL SETTINGS i had? or does it depends if i add a fx direct to a channel instead of the send channel? thanks in advance.

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
i just wonder if i use the "split mixer tracks" function will it add the fx and eq setting and all that to the wave file or just the pure wave without the CHANNEL SETTINGS i had? or does it depends if i add a fx direct to a channel instead of the send channel? thanks in advance.
yeah it adds the effects because it exports the mixer tracks and everything setting thats on it

members online

No members online now.