VIBE Awards

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Rhythmikal said:
who knows, if G-Unit hadnt stopped them dudes going after Dre, he could of easily been knifed or shot (resulting in the Encore beats being his last = not what we want).

and if Buck hadnt put the man in hospital - whats stopping him from goin at Dre again and again, maybe even more seriously?

and you gotta think about it, if someone was trying to hurt the man who had taken you under his wing and got you out the ghetto, wouldn't you be kinda angry?

sAfE.

yea but you don't need to put someone in hospital to stop dre being knifed and shot tis not as if dre woz in that much danger look at that fight theres like 50 people surrounding this one guy, Im not saying don't give the guy a kicking yea fair enuff if hes gonna act a dick and go hit dre you gotta expect that but you don't need to go stabbing the guy think for a minute your a fuckin role model now whether you like it or not have at least a bit of fuckin responsibility and self control !

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
yea but you don't need to put someone in hospital to stop dre being knifed and shot tis not as if dre woz in that much danger look at that fight theres like 50 people surrounding this one guy, Im not saying don't give the guy a kicking yea fair enuff if hes gonna act a dick and go hit dre you gotta expect that but you don't need to go stabbing the guy think for a minute your a fuckin role model now whether you like it or not have at least a bit of fuckin responsibility and self control !

yeah thats true. i think maybe Buck saw this as a good oppurtunity to show people that G-Unit are not to be fucked with. perhaps Ja Rule and the Inc will think twice about goin at them again (although Black Child did stab 50 Cent) .

sAfE.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Young Buck to surrender:

LA detectives are in negotiations with an attorney representing a rapper accused of stabbing a man at the Vibe Awards.

Santa Monica Police Lieutenant Frank Fabrega said detectives had been in contact with an attorney representing the rapper Young Buck. They declined to release the attorney's name.

Said Fabrega: "We're encouraging him to surrender."

New York attorney Scott Leemon has released a printed statement saying the hip hop rapper Young Buck, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, would "surrender in the near future and then be released on bail."

Reached by cell phone, Leemon declined to provide details.

The incident occurred Monday night in a hangar at the Santa Monica Airport where the awards show was being taped. Authorities had issued an arrest warrant for Brown.

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo I feel like if that dude got cut, he got cut, he shouldn't have done what he did....F what the media says about hiphop....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
StressWon said:
well, i feel what ya sayin, but straight up, if my man got sucka punched, I would expect him to fight back,,,,on his own. If a couple of dudes roll up talkin mess, then they will get delt with. But thats the problem, cats are afraid to shoot the one on,,na mean. If I got snook by a dude, and I needed my boys to jump the dude, then that makes me a straight up PUNK.

See i think there is a differnce stress, Now if Dre had started the whole thing then yea, i would expect him to be a man and finish what he started. Like i stated in an earler thread i am a firm beliver of knuckleing sombody up ,man to man.

But that dude came outta nowhere and snuffed him, at a freakin awards show!! wtf?!?!
who knows what else the dude was gonna do. So i cant knock the reaction by DRE's crew. I would expect my boys to react in the same way

As a matter of fact. if my crew dident react to me gettin snuffed, after i finished beating the dudes ass i would swing on my boy!!!!!

class....

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
ok, i think this thread draws the line between the real rap fans and hip-hop heads, and those who are part of the trend. first off who said that they are real gangsters b/c of the knifing? BRO i live in a so so nieghborhood (well its not the best parta town, but it ain't compton) and ppl get stabbed all the time in the high school, as well as guns being pulled....this to me does not illustrate a gangster at all bro, the guy was already down...u wanan get dre's back go ahead punch him knock him out....but how does a punch warrant a stabbing and how do u know dre didnt' start it at some pointT?.....it was like he was desperatly trying to prove hes a gnagster...lil 13 yr olds around my nieghborhood carry knives...thats nothin...buck is a fake gangster asshole in my opinion..his music to me blew, and i hope he gets locked up.

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
ummmmmmm, wasnt Dre "Straight Outta Compton"?, wasnt he in "NWA"? ummmmmm, in every other rhyme he talks about how "Hard" he is???? Bottom line: He's a big, giant, succesful Pussy. He's the exact definition of "Studio gangsta". The vibe awards proved that shit.

.....He has bodygurads,,,lol,,,,that's Gangsta!
in addition he had bitch twinkles in his eyes and his chin was tremblin when he accepted the award. just let it out big guy

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
it aint overkill to whoop that dudes ass or even stab him i dont think.... you gotta except the consequences for sucka punchin someone... i dont think dre's a pussy at all.. thats bullshit... me personally i wouldnt have stabbed someone at an awards ceremony, especially when im just startin to have all this money... but i aint knockin him for it either... i kinda feel bad for dude probably gonna do jail time now right when he's living good... but i definately dont think dre should've got up and one on one fist faught dude to prove he's a man... fuck dat... he about to receive a lifetime acheivement award and all that... if there's any appropriate time for your boys to handle something and for you to sit back and not fight, that would be the time....

dude got what he deserved. he's lucky he's still livin...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Seems to me, no matter how loyal Dres crew is or not - That shit was between Dre and that dumb fool that decided to start fuckin with the wrong people....Its like, what happened to dealin with yer own problems like a man, instead of havin your army fight it for you?....I think that mentality is lost now, especially since so many cats roll with crew and are programed anymore to do what has been done a thousand times...Fools either dont THINK first about the consequences to their actions, or they jus dont give a fuck - And to me, that shows that u aint got too much intelligence in the first place if you cant use yer mind first....And what about the fact that the dumb fuck had a HUGE career goin now?....Shitty fake-ganster or not, that dude was rollin in it and was probably gonna be jus fine for the rest of his life off of all the rediculous merchindising that had gone into that crew and their music....and now he goes and stabs someone to end all that. Fucking stupid man.

STEEZ

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
no doubt about dude fuckin his career up... but still you would really spect dre to get up and knuckle up on dude right when about to receive that award... i mean damn... i aint sayin he should lay down and get his ass kicked.. but it wasnt the place or time...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
classic said:
See i think there is a differnce stress, Now if Dre had started the whole thing then yea, i would expect him to be a man and finish what he started. Like i stated in an earler thread i am a firm beliver of knuckleing sombody up ,man to man.

But that dude came outta nowhere and snuffed him, at a freakin awards show!! wtf?!?!
who knows what else the dude was gonna do. So i cant knock the reaction by DRE's crew. I would expect my boys to react in the same way

As a matter of fact. if my crew dident react to me gettin snuffed, after i finished beating the dudes ass i would swing on my boy!!!!!

class....

yeah, but if that was me,,,my boys would expect me to go after him. If I didnt they would just call me a bitch. If it was more then 1, thats different. Dre is a bitch. I never thought I would say it but its true.

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
com'on with this "i dont blame him for stabbin the dude"cut me a break...its a fukin act....50 was on the radio a few weeks ago saying bucs chain was fake cuz hes "the new kid, i wounldn't give him no real expensive chain, most the chains are for show man" and its true.....they dont roll as a str8 up crew all day and hold each other down as much as u ppl would like to beleive...trust me....its about money and a certain image..."fuckin wit the wrong guy...got what he deserved" ...u dunno the story....maybe the guy who punched him was sick and tired of being told to take dre's shit cuz of who he is...u ever think of that?...yeah ppl shoulda gone after the dude...a man of dre's stature should have ppl around him....if a guy punches him...the body gaurds should most certainly get the dude off and then stomp him out a bit...but other artists on ur label dont need to stab him through the chest over it...bucks a moron man....just the fact that he did it says it all....a real "thug" "gangster" would either be strapped and smart enough not to pull a gun out....or been calm and let the body gaurds do what they are paid for....however a wanna-be would do somthing so insanely STUPID....now hes fucked for a while and he basically didnt' do nethin signifigant.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Buck will fo sho sell alot of records from this.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
IL Lusciato said:
maybe the guy who punched him was sick and tired of being told to take dre's shit cuz of who he is....

you sound sick and tied of Dre, why dont u go and punch him?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
IL Lusciato said:
com'on with this "i dont blame him for stabbin the dude"cut me a break...its a fukin act....50 was on the radio a few weeks ago saying bucs chain was fake cuz hes "the new kid, i wounldn't give him no real expensive chain, most the chains are for show man" and its true.....they dont roll as a str8 up crew all day and hold each other down as much as u ppl would like to beleive...trust me....its about money and a certain image..."fuckin wit the wrong guy...got what he deserved" ...u dunno the story....maybe the guy who punched him was sick and tired of being told to take dre's shit cuz of who he is...u ever think of that?...yeah ppl shoulda gone after the dude...a man of dre's stature should have ppl around him....if a guy punches him...the body gaurds should most certainly get the dude off and then stomp him out a bit...but other artists on ur label dont need to stab him through the chest over it...bucks a moron man....just the fact that he did it says it all....a real "thug" "gangster" would either be strapped and smart enough not to pull a gun out....or been calm and let the body gaurds do what they are paid for....however a wanna-be would do somthing so insanely STUPID....now hes fucked for a while and he basically didnt' do nethin signifigant.

I feel you man. Welcome to illmuzik,,,,

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
IL Lusciato said:
fuckin wit the wrong guy...got what he deserved"
Are u quoting me homie, cuz i didnt put it like that?......

shonsteez/duecemade ent. said:
Seems to me, no matter how loyal Dres crew is or not - That shit was between Dre and that dumb fool that decided to start fuckin with the wrong people....Its like, what happened to dealin with yer own problems like a man, instead of havin your army fight it for you?....

My perspectives a tad different from what u made it out to be if you were quotin me?....I was jus tryin to mention that you kno Dres got too many cult followers that will basically do what Dumb-Buck did for him so, yeah, yer fuckin with the wrong people......But i totally agree - he could of very well provoked the crazy psycho to punch dre in the 1st place.....

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
even if the guy was tired of takin Dre's shit, he should of picked a different place to act on his emotions. I still think Suge had something to do with all this, cuase of how they said he went up to him all cool askin for an autograph, then just flipped like someone paid him to do it.............smells fishier than Anna Nicoles dirty panties if you ask me. And Buck still shouldn't have stabbed the guy that was just plain retarded, and he deserves any jail time he gets...like Il said, thats what they hire the body guards for, if they all got each others backs like that then they shouldn't waist the money and buy buck a real chain...lol..jk.......seriously though, the whole thing was stupid and looked like a set up, i cant wait to see if some story evolves from this..........