Violince (I did some serious rework to my last Beat This! submission and I'd like some feedback)

Attention to detail is clear here @iDeaLoGiK, nice. Beat interesting throughout too. Love the drums and the whole the beat really. Hard to fault it in my opinion. Maybe a bit more width on some violin parts.

Dope!

Now I’ll go and read through all your previous feedback as seems you’ve had plenty.

Update: All that feedback was plug in chat that I have no clue of within DAW’s and all that so yeah Dope beat man, agree now listening to others regarding the snare, real nice work!

Last edited:

Phenri

Master Beater
The synth that comes in at 0:32 seems just a touch too loud. And maybe a mid-bass line could help add more punch; it seems slightly heavy on the high range. Other than that, smooth flow. Nice changeups.

I wasn't happy with what I made for the last beat this. I knew I had something there but I gave myself legitimately 4 hours to make an entire beat for it and never got to a spot where I should have uploaded as far as I'm concerned. I'm now at a place where I feel like I would have been better off submitting, albeit with a far shorter beat than what I have here.

Here's the "finished" version I have as of now. What I'm looking for is some feedback on where to go from here with it. I'm not 100% convinced its done yet. I'd like to get some outside feedback and finish the beat using the suggestions y'all give.

Hey iDeaLoGiK You have some nasty beats man!!! I'm definitely diggin your sound bro, keep producing! Just wanted to give some credit where I feel it's due. I would also love to get your feedback and support on some of my beats. Feel free to check ‘em out! Links are below :)

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
@ListeningJunkie Post individual beats in the showcase and I'll comment there. I'm not looking for spending 6 hours critiquing a list of beats because you posted something wholly positive on something I made. Let alone not posting it in the same place as I do. I know you have the beats posted with no obvious links other than your signature. I'm not going to respond to that. Once again. Post your beats one at a time, and post each beat with feedback to other people. The others in this thread that I commented on, despite posting a discography of sorts, posted on this site with their beats. I still only commented on ONE beat. Like for like.

Last edited:

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
To me after listening the track I am enjoying the vibes and energy . regarding the instruments used they fit together , some interesting ideas throughout that track I have nothing special to say regarding the mix cause I think it is good . To my taste I would add more depth and some nice drum fills that would add some slight variations . Keep up

regarding <waves plugins , even if those two RBass and RVox are old regarding they are really making the job . I am not using them as often, as I should thanks for reminding them :) . it's just Waves plan that I hate . So I am focusing on other plugins brands