Warning to producer, please read this objectively

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
WTF? This is some foul as shit. Remember what Q-Tip said: "Record industry rule number 4080, record company people are shaaaaadeeeeeee!"

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

deanero

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
just goes to show.. the music part is only half the side of it. Business is the other half. You gotta have a good lawyer and a good manager to run shit right. I've got a camp I'm down with and we have our own manager, promotions director, and lawyers... contracting ain't a problem.

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
i just talked to main flow, about the incident. i wana take back whut i said from before. we worked out everything it was all just a big misunderstanding. i aint going to get into detail but i apologize to yall for whut i said and putting false shit into ya heads. main flow is a real cat and im sure his problem wit alkota is also just a misunderstanding being blown outa proportion!. peace

O

OBERHEIM MA1000

I Hate to say it but thats what happens when you don't use contracts.

Unless your gonna throw away the beats with no intentions of making profit its never a good idea to just "give" them away no matter who the person is or what relationship you have with them.

Personally I don't know this "Mainflow" guy but he sounds like a real dick to just take someone's music and not give them any sort of compensation for it,but it happens.

Remember dude,no matter what "company" "agency" "management" or what ever you run into CONTRACTS FIRST!!! don't take anyones word just get those contracts and have em signed.