Warzone Beat Battle - August 20-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Got votes in all rounds. Although I didn't make it past Round 2 this time, I think it's good sport to still vote in all rounds if possible so the best man (or woman) wins. These contests do help me sharpen my skills although the competition is usually fierce.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Got votes in all rounds. Although I didn't make it past Round 2 this time, I think it's good sport to still vote in all rounds if possible so the best man (or woman) wins. These contests do help me sharpen my skills although the competition is usually fierce.
I voted in every round and I'm not even in the battle.
I'm also preoccupied but managed to!

Congrats for the win @Copyno, everyone who entered and/or voted.

@KiloOnTheBeat I headed my ass straight to the lower bracket soon as I heard your beat in round 1. Dope stuff !
Oh speaking of beats that need to be singled out, @InnerThug I legit tried to remake ur 2nd beat to learn how u crafted that thing. the cutty cutty chord sound was dope asf. I'm still mad at u for doing that to my boy @Mahlhavoc but still... gj on that g!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys Why didn't you enter?

Saving my beats :smart:

I don't tend to do well in warzone, only ever won 1 round.

I'm kinda just waiting for the next season, next week's Beat This is the last I'm entering... tho that's dependent on something I'm waiting on.

I'm trying to work on creating some really good beats, my next stage/phase. Got some good ones, dunno if they're as good as can be, but I'm focussing on that for now.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Saving my beats :smart:

I don't tend to do well in warzone, only ever won 1 round.

I'm kinda just waiting for the next season, next week's Beat This is the last I'm entering... tho that's dependent on something I'm waiting on.

I'm trying to work on creating some really good beats, my next stage/phase. Got some good ones, dunno if they're as good as can be, but I'm focussing on that for now.
Sounds legit. Heal those wounds. As they say in pro sports now "load management" but that means something ENTIRELY different to @Armani .

Gay Hearts GIF

Sounds legit. Heal those wounds. As they say in pro sports now "load management" but that means something ENTIRELY different to @Armani .

Gay Hearts GIF
I've been staring at that mans crotch for 5 minutes now. probably no homo but damn he smooth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online