Warzone Beat Battle - August 21-22, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TACTIK Prepare yourself for a biiiiiiiiig fall man ;) Memento is gonna finish you quickly :skull::skull::skull:

1598132197297.png

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
@TACTIK Prepare yourself for a biiiiiiiiig fall man ;) Memento is gonna finish you quickly :skull::skull::skull:

View attachment 5589
I ain't falling for any of the same wack trap drumzzz everyone else uses. It's making the battles boring to me to have the same drum sounds all the time! Booo. That seems to be all you got on your beats thinkin your the HOTTEST winning with those drums but you just an 808 GODESS! Let's here you try and get more original without them. Can you do that? If so I'll be glad to battle you and see who's gonna fall for not getting more original. Now that all the voters became 808 addicts on here it's just pathetic to hear how everyone else is only using them and see how everyone votes for them getting all excited about the measly snares and ass twerkin' soundin' basses that 808s have...
All my victories are with original drums and beats I make complex. Not any TRAP CRAP how I act! But that's all you got.
I chop up my break, samples, layer multiple harmonies but people just dont understand how complex I am and it feels like a waste of time without themed battles to try and make a hard beat just for this...
It's no fun when there's no theme. Your Ego showing me the stats is wack fool. I already stepped up before you and not gonna fall over your boring drumzzzz. Let's see you win some Beat This battles without your wack 808s.
Let's do a Warzone with a theme and see if we'll get 16 competitors with all new beats. Maybe just a no 808 themed one as a joke to this!@Fade!

Last edited:

KiloOnTheBeat

Battle Points: 77
But @KiloOnTheBeat your beats are also very interesting. Dark Ascension is so cool :D They stand out in my opinion. Your bass is so thick.
Thank you so much! This comment means a lot to me. I strive to standout, and as you can hear im influenced by movies. I have always dreamed to be a movie composer. Out of respect, yall are so lucky i didnt make to the finale, cause the beat i had was going to blow socks off....Save it for next time! Thanks again @Memento Beats

TACTIK

ill o.g.
Nice samples in your track @Mobrownbeat.

Sick drum pattern and rhythm you got with your kicks in All Yours @Hypermanbeatz

Really dig the flute flow in your Trickle beat @Primz. Your a God with your unique soundz! I rally dig how you change your basslines, especially on Mountain Peak. Those hats will gimme a headache if I listen to the beat too much tho.

Legit original drumz in Heavy Hitters @Bugsy

I can handle 808 drumz on your hard Dark Ascenion @KiloOnTheBeat

Stoked to hear someone sampling like you @ArvinArmani but I was bummed those ill voices faded out in the end instead of played throughout the 2nd half!

Love to hear soulful female samples used like you did but no one votes for them on here unfortunatley...I tried some of my favorite soul tracks b4 and was basically disqualified by the voters I have now determined @YayYayYanni.

@Memento Beats your AMG beat was way too horny for me to enjoy.

@GoldenBoy your Spartan beat was my favorite on here with the Orchestral sound you composed!

@Pappas Beats nice try using all those different pitches with your voice samples but I think you should get into some AutoTune and do exactly what you want! I dont ever wanna do auto tune but think you would kill some tracks with it!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@Pappas Beats nice try using all those different pitches with your voice samples but I think you should get into some AutoTune and do exactly what you want! I dont ever wanna do auto tune but think you would kill some tracks with it!

Yeah I had some switch-ups in what I brought to the battle, was surprised that one dumped TBH in that battle, I should of switched what I used and what round.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
@Pappas Beats Great job knocking me out. Not sure what happened on my part. I thought originally whomever I went up against, their beat did not sound like a Hip Hop beat so I wonder if it was some other reason why you won. Not a bad beat, just couldn't see it fitting in the Hip Hop genre. Just me whining. DOn't mind me though. You win some, you lose some....I'll be back!

Nice samples in your track @Mobrownbeat.

Sick drum pattern and rhythm you got with your kicks in All Yours @Hypermanbeatz

Really dig the flute flow in your Trickle beat @Primz. Your a God with your unique soundz! I rally dig how you change your basslines, especially on Mountain Peak. Those hats will gimme a headache if I listen to the beat too much tho.

Legit original drumz in Heavy Hitters @Bugsy

I can handle 808 drumz on your hard Dark Ascenion @KiloOnTheBeat

Stoked to hear someone sampling like you @ArvinArmani but I was bummed those ill voices faded out in the end instead of played throughout the 2nd half!

Love to hear soulful female samples used like you did but no one votes for them on here unfortunatley...I tried some of my favorite soul tracks b4 and was basically disqualified by the voters I have now determined @YayYayYanni.

@Memento Beats your AMG beat was way too horny for me to enjoy.

@GoldenBoy your Spartan beat was my favorite on here with the Orchestral sound you composed!

Thbj you bro. I really try to be unique, I think you right. People dnt wanna try be unique, especially with 808s. My hats were a bit loud in this one that is usually reserved for my snares but I promised @2GooD Productions to try his style and I was able to pull that off. Think it was round two.

I ain't falling for any of the same wack trap drumzzz everyone else uses. It's making the battles boring to me to have the same drum sounds all the time! Booo. That seems to be all you got on your beats thinkin your the HOTTEST winning with those drums but you just an 808 GODESS! Let's here you try and get more original without them. Can you do that? If so I'll be glad to battle you and see who's gonna fall for not getting more original. Now that all the voters became 808 addicts on here it's just pathetic to hear how everyone else is only using them and see how everyone votes for them getting all excited about the measly snares and ass twerkin' soundin' basses that 808s have...
All my victories are with original drums and beats I make complex. Not any TRAP CRAP how I act! But that's all you got.
I chop up my break, samples, layer multiple harmonies but people just dont understand how complex I am and it feels like a waste of time without themed battles to try and make a hard beat just for this...
It's no fun when there's no theme. Your Ego showing me the stats is wack fool. I already stepped up before you and not gonna fall over your boring drumzzzz. Let's see you win some Beat This battles without your wack 808s.
Let's do a Warzone with a theme and see if we'll get 16 competitors with all new beats. Maybe just an no 808 themed one as a joke to this!@Fade!

Hahahahahahahahahahah :D That's funny man. "I already stepped up before you" to be honest with you, you won only Beat This when there were like 4 other contestants like some 7 or 8 years ago. I won Beat This three times when there wer 28 or 27 other contestants. You've never been placed in Beat This when there was more than 10 or 12 contestants. This is how your "original" and "complex" beats work in the real contest. When did you last win something. This pathetic what you're saying.

"People don't understand how complex I am"- Booooooo-fucking-hooooo. Keep whining more. You make the same shitty boom bap beats all the time and you pretend to be some sage whose art is not understood by others. If that shitty trap beats are so simple why don't you give it a try and show us what you are able to come up with in the trap style. You wouldn't come up with a shit. :p Do you know why becasue you are stuck in some primordial era.

Let's leave it like it is, keep talking and whinin and talking how complex you are (lmfao) and you're gonna see my back quickly. ;)

And I'm really glad that AMG didn't suit your taste. I would be worried if it did. hahahahahahahaha :D

TACTIK

ill o.g.
@Memento Beats
Your acting crazy over this I've won many beat this battles before you trippin. I'm not reading your BS I almost won the last Halloween battle that probably gives fools like you nightmares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online