Warzone Beat Battle - August 21-22, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooooh yeah!!! :D

DeliciousCommonCowbird-small.gif

Shout out to all finalists @Primz @GoldenBoy @KiloOnTheBeat and @Hypermanbeatz :D Amazing productions and it's been probably the first time that nearly all of finalists were trap :D @Primz it was an amazing beat man. :D You have great productions and you know it. :) Also @GoldenBoy I wanna see you in the next competitions as your skill is on top level.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Well at least I got 3rd! I should of posted a different beat for round 3. Nice win @Memento Beats. I’m going to directly message you. I have a question.
How does my final beat stack up against the 2 in the finals?

congrats @Memento Beats was a tough final and a great win in a great competition. I actually voted for @Primz in the final, he did my style some justice and really loved his beat for the final.
Got my work cut out in the future with some of the new guys, thats how I like it. Cant wait for the beat this.

congrats @Memento Beats was a tough final and a great win in a great competition. I actually voted for @Primz in the final, he did my style some justice and really loved his beat for the final.
Got my work cut out in the future with some of the new guys, thats how I like it. Cant wait for the beat this.
Told you i would do your style some Justice :)

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
@Memento Beats and @Primz Thank you! Same to you as well. @Memento Beats when I heard your brass come through the mix on Round 3 I was like SHIT! haha Your brass was smacking my beat, "down boy, down!" I tried creating a different style for each beat and I actually had this insanely loud epic orchestral war zone beat that I just started making after we submitted our beats. @Memento Beats Your beat in round 3 made me feel like I was a day short. lol

@Primz Thanks for the kind words. I will come back stronger and better next time. I just have to see if Memento will tell me his secret. I know what it is but only he can obtain it. Little riddle for ya!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Congrats @Memento Beats cant say I didn't see that coming. GJ Brother!! I really thought I had round 3, a bit surprised I lost it, but alas, 'tis the way of my music.

Congo Rats To all the winners @Primz , good shit brother. Nice battle from erryone. :brofist:

Oh and @GoldenBoy , that final beat was fire, good shit mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online