Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Nah, I think hes preparing his ego. At least with a little preparation you dont whine about losing for a week like Iron keys.
GIF by Identity
It wasn't a week.

just a weeks worth of whining in one day
:smart:

This didn't have anything to do with any battle lol.
"My beats are shit, Im selling all my licenses" or words to that effect, I cant be bothered to go back and check. Sell them, dont sell them, means nothing to me. I just dont take all this battling that seriously unless its battle that, I take that very seriously, you actually win shit. I dont really care if people like my beats or not, I just like the personal growth when battling some really talented beatmakers/producers. Its the being pushed into leanring more and getting better that matters to me. Of course I like to win, who doesnt, but thats secondary to mastering my craft. Just take a break for a month or two before doing anything crazy like selling up and retiring. Its just a hobby after all.

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
"My beats are shit, Im selling all my licenses" or words to that effect, I cant be bothered to go back and check. Sell them, dont sell them, means nothing to me. I just dont take all this battling that seriously unless its battle that, I take that very seriously, you actually win shit. I dont really care if people like my beats or not, I just like the personal growth when battling some really talented beatmakers/producers. Its the being pushed into leanring more and getting better that matters to me. Of course I like to win, who doesnt, but thats secondary to mastering my craft. Just take a break for a month or two before doing anything crazy like selling up and retiring. Its just a hobby after all.
This literally had nothing to do with any battle.

Nahh wasted time. I know you know about that 6ish year type wasted time feel.
7 years is wasted time, a month or 2 is a holiday. Besides retirement lasts a lot longer than two months, now thats wasted time, all those years of productiion and learning to then just throw in the towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.