Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Piano is a string instrument
:smart:
So then make a beat with piano and not place.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Bruh. Now I know for sure you are not Japanese. Any Japanese person would know that piano is a percussion instrument because of the keys that hammer on to the strings.
comedy japan GIF

And those from other places that have discovered Google know it as well
But its the strings causing the sound. By your logic neither guitars, nor violins would be string instruments.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Bruh. Now I know for sure you are not Japanese. Any Japanese person would know that piano is a percussion instrument because of the keys that hammer on to the strings.
comedy japan GIF

And those from other places that have discovered Google know it as well
I was gonna say this but thought I'd sace it for some percussion related discussion.

Piano is a string and percussion instrument.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Nah piano is def also a percussion instrument.

Cause stringed instruments are usually plucked or bowed. Whereas piano has the hammer/mallet action of other melodic type instruments. Like a xylophone

I view them always as what they are and not how they re used. For me its whats causing the sound and while its true that the strings get that characteristic piano sound of a mallet hammering on it, it is still only the string causing vibration and therefore the sound, even the first initial hammer sound, like this first "click" after the "hum" of the string, is emitted only from the strings.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
This is getting too nerdy and serious for ill...

My dick is a percussion instrument
Yes and all the nerdy posts about mixing/mastering, plugins, production and other music related info stuff should also be deleted then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online