Warzone Beat Battle - June 24-25, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Okay, sorry for triple bomb, but lets calm down yall. Good luck and cyall in R2.

in R2

ya ll

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Spider Man Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent
emma watson lol GIF
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
Lol GIF

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
It's a string theme, yet half of the beats are mainly piano?

serious friday GIF
I am going to say because piano goes with strings pretty well? Or do you imagine the only instrument you can have is strings? Let me know what your rules are a little clearer next time on this, your website, and I will try to follow them a little better. :rolleyes:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congratulations @crog85!

=============

Here's Fade's "GREAT RESET" review:

@Armani - Very smooth! Nice subtle strings and the way it progresses makes it really stand out. Mellow drums fit very well.

@Bangerz8888 - Good intro. I didn't expect that type of drum pattern but it blends in well. The piano is good but I find that carries the beat rather than the strings.

@crog85 - Dope drums. The strings are subtle and smooth. I like the other strings panned, it adds some nice flavor. Good transitions.

@DPrezd Beggar - This one moves very nicely. The repetitive strings really stand out. I just find the other strings that come in later on sound a bit too digital for my taste.

@DrA - Very smooth. Vocal snippets are a nice touch. Everything is mixed very well, I just wish the mix popped a bit more.

@Face Valid - Good job on the panning. I just find the strings and those vocals seem to be opposite sounding to each other. I would remove that vocal part and make those strings on the left into stereo and bump it up a bit.

@Fury Beats - I think the drums need to be tightened up a bit. The piano sounds really good but is the main instrument and the strings seem to be secondary. Maybe have some subtle strings in the background the whole time with that piano on top.

@InsideOutBeats - I like that string pattern but I wish it was stereo! The drums sound good but just need to be louder.

@Iron Keys - Good job on blending the West Coast sound with strings. I think the only issue is that bass and how it sounds against those strings. Maybe it would match better if the bass had a low pass filter.

@Joshpraize - I like how you have some epic movie sounding strings. Intro is way too long though! But once the drums come in it sounds really well put together. Nice progression throughout.

@Mahlhavoc - The strings compliment the rest really well, it sits nicely in the mix. It's just the bassline and piano seem to carry this beat. Sounds really good though, I just wish there was so more strings.

@MBFMMixam - Drums and bass sound really good. The mix is a bit too down the middle. I like the string/vocals, I would have liked to have heard more straight up strings though.

@Mefisto Beats - Very good beat. Bass and piano are scary. Drums sit nicely in the mix. I want to hear more higher note strings though. The one you have is dope but I think too close to the bassline. Still really good though.

@TWU - I think this was my favorite of them all because it's straight up in-your-face strings. Drums could hit a bit harder but sound good with these strings. I like the string pattern and that it didn't get too repetitive.

@xoxo_daisy__ - This one is a solid uptempo beat. Everything sounds good together. The strings fit very nicely. Overall mix is good, just needs to be louder and more presence.

@YannFer - Strings sound really good. Drums are good, a bit loud in the mix. But I like all the other strings coming in. Good panning. The strings carry the beat. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.