Warzone Beat Battle - June 26-27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
wow that one beat is fire, the one that I made that sounds like tins cans being drug down a gravel road.... oh man, erryone should vote for that :brofist:

Yeah some of the dirty stuff is mine. I got a two pieces of vintage gear I recently purchased and I got a lot to learn still. Thinking about getting ozone or something for the mastering. Thx for your feedback bro.
Its what 2good said to me once, thats the difference between a good beat and a legend beat. Trust me dude, i hate mastering with a passion, Its so time consuming lol

Its what 2good said to me once, thats the difference between a good beat and a legend beat. Trust me dude, i hate mastering with a passion, Its so time consuming lol
and it's impossible for me. a great man once said mastering without monitors is like catching a bee with feet or something.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Yeah some of the dirty stuff is mine. I got a two pieces of vintage gear I recently purchased and I got a lot to learn still. Thinking about getting ozone or something for the mastering. Thx for your feedback bro.
Ozone 9 has a free version.. well did, check it out. I use that and waves TG to make my shit not sound so much like a garbage disposal and more of a dolphin suicide sound...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online