Warzone Beat Battle - June 26-27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from June 26-27th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on June 26th at 12pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we reach 16 contestants (whichever comes first). Voting will be for 1 day, on June 27th at 12pm ET, where the results will be posted the same day.

*Note: check out https://time.is/ to find out the correct time difference for your timezone.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats. The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit:
1 minute

Rounds

• Round 1 will begin around 12pm ET.
  • Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30-60 minutes between rounds.
  • All beats must be no longer than 1 minute!
Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2020062627.jpg

Last time i kept my good ones for last... So, they weren't used. So this time, i'll put the best ones first. My final one is not so good, so make sure i don't go there. :cocaine:
man we should all make a unofficial pact to put our coolest beats on r2 or smth. jk tho.
unless...?

Last time i kept my good ones for last... So, they weren't used. So this time, i'll put the best ones first. My final one is not so good, so make sure i don't go there. :cocaine:
Know what also sucks? using your worst beat first and going up against @2GooD Productions or @DEEZ BEATZ or @Memento Beats and others who bring fire from round 1.

I really think my beats suck for some reason. All of this is false confidence hahahaha for real. I hear you guys and think, man....my beats suck
You ain't gotta worry, you always keep learning so you win every battle, and also another reason not to worry, and Everyone hear me out on this one.

I just shat on a friends album and also I Give a shit about winning this battle, so I'm out of shits. I'm sorry everyone, but that's what it is. No shits for you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.