Warzone Beat Battle - May 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're puttin too much on memento though, we all have been there. you know how it feels. It ain't bad to spaz out sometimes, only if the spazzin is followed by winnin the next beat this or smth though.

And you all know what the most messed up thing about all of this is?

NONE OF YOU HAD TO FACE ME. Otherwise you'd ALL be in the corner pissing yourselves in terror right now.
What is the story of that 1 battle you had?? wanted to ask this for so long.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What is the story of that 1 battle you had?? wanted to ask this for so long.
LOL. Yeah it was to test the system at the time when I first brought in the points showing the in the posts. I didn't have to, I could have just put the number anyway but I thought whatever I'll put a beat in there.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
LOL. Yeah it was to test the system at the time when I first brought in the points showing the in the posts. I didn't have to, I could have just put the number anyway but I thought whatever I'll put a beat in there.
Yo...Fade what can you do for like 20 bucks, can you boost my numbers a little? :)

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Congrats @2GooD Productions Nice win buddy!

@Memento Beats Bro.. remember when I gave ya some of my joints and asked your opinion and you said that one beat didnt have the drop your ears were expecting? Thats where your beat was and it was actually very uncharacteristic of your tunes to be honest. its sounded like it was skipping almost. It sounded WAY better than your opponents, but for the fact the drop never came. You give me honesty and I love that about you, I probably look up to your beats and your opinion the most.. of course there are a few others like Deeze n such, but your sound... 100%, the flow about 10%.

I know I am nobody here and my opinion is less than that of a fruit flies take on whats a fine wine.. but I REALLY hope you dont toss that track, the potential is one of your best beats I have heard to date... and if you do, send it my way and I will put my spin on it :p

that battle happened on 12/5/10. now we're on 1/5/20. you should put the next beat this on 12th of may and enter it :D Real talk

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I dnt sample at all. the most i do is maybe get a midi file for hi hats cause its annoying doing that all the time. I play the piano and just use effects and synths to mess up with the soudns.
Are you using FL Studio?
Yo...Fade what can you do for like 20 bucks, can you boost my numbers a little? :)
uploadfromtaptalk1411676470057.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Been Using Fl studio since it was FL version 3 hahaha. I just have a shit ton of plugins favorite being Nexus and Kontakt.
Ah okay. I haven't done any sampling in FL yet but just check Youtube when you're ready. I'm sure there's lots of tutorials.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I dnt sample at all. the most i do is maybe get a midi file for hi hats cause its annoying doing that all the time. I play the piano and just use effects and synths to mess up with the soudns.
You aren't the only one who isn't on the sample wagon yet... that will be stage 2 for me, I am still trying to batten down stage 1 lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I find sampling so difficult, like timing, not knowing what the sample key is in, cause without that i cant make baseline and and and ...but i should look into it ,
See that's the difference with today vs. old school! I never check to see what key it's in I just go by ear. Sometimes it matches, sometimes it doesn't. I understand if you want to get the key, that makes it easier but I prefer to go by ear. I know with Studio One it has a feature where it analyzes the samples and tells you. I don't know about FL. It probably does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online