Warzone Beat Battle - May 29-30, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Primz ,thank you. i'm very proud of you winning the warzone you have been bangin on the door...now you finally achieved one goal...more success will come..just keep improving your skills...because beats are dope
Seems im better off not overthinking beats :) Simple is better lol. Hearing this from you man, its like a real treat since you also one of the top 5 in the forums. Top3 goals, Go head to head with @Fade one day lol

Seems im better off not overthinking beats :) Simple is better lol. Hearing this from you man, its like a real treat since you also one of the top 5 in the forums. Top3 goals, Go head to head with @Fade one day lol
Thank you, and right now I'm the top beatmaker so far ranked #1 overall...it's amazing because I just make beat and produce music..never really cared if I win or not. I make beats and upload them in contest because I like the competition here at illmuzik, and I always learn new shit..

Thank you, and right now I'm the top beatmaker so far ranked #1 overall...it's amazing because I just make beat and produce music..never really cared if I win or not. I make beats and upload them in contest because I like the competition here at illmuzik, and I always learn new shit..
Oh snap, im only now looking at your points..damn bro.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online