Status
Not open for further replies.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

Paying My Dues With I O U's
Battle Points: 199

Armani

Im front
Battle Points: 277
That mama beat of yours was straight fire!!!!
Thanks. You know why it's called mama?
I told my mom if I sell all the beats I make it would be A LOT of money (bc of dollar conversion), she said how many can u make? I said 4 a day. she said you're bullshittin, so she sat next to me while I made that beat in like... 30 mins. I said if this took 30 mins and lets say mixing takes 90 mins, on 8 hours of work how many can I make? :D

later on I also made a trap infront of her and she used a timer. I forgot the exact numbers but I think it took 12 mins. she also said she likes MJ so I made Streesh for her which samples earth song :D

C4NTK33P5T1LL

Paying My Dues With I O U's
Battle Points: 199
I love pianos Bro...Pete Rock, Dre, and RZA is who flip piano samples best to me.
Same Dude To Name just A Few Of The Top Brass I Lean More Towards The Looper Snatch Seq. Anything 1990's By Necro inc. Non Phixion / Sabac /Mr Hyde /Goretex /Ill Bill .. ATM I Can't Stop Listening To Hyenas In The Desert - Can You Feel It . It's Just Got That Sound I Like

Iron Keys

Leave your EDM in the bin on your way in
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 27
I don't got enough new beats to enter this. If i did i wouldn't be able to enter other shit

Not that i enter those anyway :wtf:

Iron Keys

Leave your EDM in the bin on your way in
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 27
yo @Pappas Beats i went and checked your beats to make sure I know who you are.

Your beats are good, bro. Don't be disheartened. Trust me, i feel you. I always hate on myself, feel like my shit ain't good. Then I hear one of my beats iforgot about from years ago and be like "oh shit, I was deeecent". Same will be for you.

Pay no attention to the results of this shit - realistically, it's just a game of mario kart amongst your dudes.Still will get the hump maybe if you lose but w/e.

Take for example... sometimes I don't even vote for the beat I necessarily like most. Like i voted a disproportionate amount of "outdated" beats this time round.

YOur beats are good - keep doing you and bringing dat flame! :fire:

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 550
@Memento Beats SEE????? THIS IS THE CHILL SIDE I WAS TALKIN ABOUT. WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY DONT YOU ALWAYS BRING THIS SUPER POWER OUT???
Because I don't want to ;) :D Such things are very risky to use in beat battles. From my experience I got a good placement when I submit aggressive bangers rather than soft beats. I remember last year I was in Warzone and I submitted quite reminiscent beat with piano, strings etc. and I lost. Same situation was here. I lost to @SwayeeBoogie and I'm curious what was the difference in votes. Besides this time I wanted to submit something different as I don't want to overuse my main style that all of you seem to recognise so easily. ;) I didn't want to be predictable but I was quite surprised that I got to the finals because I didn't expect that. I didn't feel like I was capable of doing something with these beats. My favourite submission of mine was "Thief In Law" and I knew that it would work. When it comes to "Misty" I like this beat as I could finally play the guitar there but I realise it's not good material for a beat battle beat. :)

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
Ok we all know the true top 10 is visible on the battle itself, congrats to all who got in that, but here's my top 10

10. All Fall Down by @DEEZ BEATZ
9. Play This by @2GooD Productions
8. Cleavage by @Memento Beats (Why the fuck would you name it that??)
7. Ready for war by @yungsteezen
6. Sharingan by @Primz
5. My Block by @Pappas Beats
4. Bless This by @Primz
3. Monogomy by @Primz
2. Spliff by @Primz
1. Misty by @Memento Beats

Side note: I love how Jigsaw just smells like @C4NTK33P5T1LL :D
Thank you. I'm glad to see two of my beats in your top 10. And why "Cleavage"? Mmmmmmm... Why not? ;)

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
Pay no attention to the results of this shit - realistically, it's just a game of mario kart amongst your dudes.Still will get the hump maybe if you lose but w/e.
Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

ProducerSpot Dark East Hip Hop
ProducerSpot 90s HipHop