Warzone Beat Battle - October 14-15, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
congrats man! same to u @NonxG, I heard that beat and I was like "Aight I'm out"

@Fade ty for the feedback. would appreciate it more if u shit on my beats a little more tho tbh. shit hard. shit like you're on a Iranian toilet. I want all the shit. the shit, the whole shit and nothing but the shit. all colors all flavors n all kinds of shit. imagine the statue of liberty, except made out of shit and it's not the statue of liberty, it's a pile of shit; preferably in a bag in a shoe, except there's no shoe or bag and it's more shit instead. that's how I need my shit.

but thanks fr.
Oh I can do that but it's not politically correct. But if you want, I CAN.

IMG_0440.jpg

Oh I can do that but it's not politically correct. But if you want, I CAN.

View attachment 6577
lmao I just tried to make a joke with "Politically wrong" but then I realized how stupid it sounds. like there HAS to be a politically wrong if we have politically correct too, but then if politics are subjective then "Politically wrong" is basically the politics that you don't agree with. the phrase is confessing to propaganda on the spot

beautiful image tho.

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 140
@Fade ty for the feedback. I’m actually shocked I made it as far as I did lol. I had a baseline , but I noticed it wasn’t as loud as expected
All good my sound selection for the 808 probably need to be changed . lol all good. I’ll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.