Warzone - December 10-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebeatscook

"If you can't take the heat then..."
Battle Points: 39
there were a few beats in there that had a specific style of my favorite rapper that I would like to know the technique for how they made those beats lol

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
well some of jeezys beats, but not all, have emphasis on brass and orchestral hits instruments. Who is your fav rapper?

Pshhh too many, man. For real.

Meth. Luda. Kool G. Red. Prodigy. Deck. Bishop Lamont. Stat Quo. Stacee Adamz. Soopafly. I probably have more Snoop Dogg albums than any other artist also. Busta. Lloyd Banks.

I dunno, I like way too many. But you can probably see an 'era' they all kinda fit.

thebeatscook

"If you can't take the heat then..."
Battle Points: 39
Pshhh too many, man. For real.

Meth. Luda. Kool G. Red. Prodigy. Deck. Bishop Lamont. Stat Quo. Stacee Adamz. Soopafly. I probably have more Snoop Dogg albums than any other artist also. Busta. Lloyd Banks.

I dunno, I like way too many. But you can probably see an 'era' they all kinda fit.
yea that was the first thing i thought of when you started naming was that they kind of all have that 'OG' type of era style

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
yea that was the first thing i thought of when you started naming was that they kind of all have that 'OG' type of era style

Feeling Old GIF by A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.