Warzone - October 23-24, 2015 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calamity

What's good oninkaf! I'm used to your funky style beats I like that you went hard hitting with it, I think you got Luther.

@luther Im not sure if it's ambience in the beat but it sounds like you might have accidentally bounced out two songs at the same time? I'm listening on laptop speakers so it's hard to tell

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well this was a really dope battle. There were a few that seemed a bit too "empty", if you know what I mean. Sometimes there's a beat that's good but there's not much being done with it to make it more exciting.

It was difficult for the finals because they were all strong.
@m-chop : Really dope, well deserved.
@Lee Beatzz : This beat I really liked but I think the "keep away" vocal snippet got a bit too repetitive.
@Blake : Loved it all the way through the battle.
@sandtage : Very smooth, that's a good placing there.
@P.A.U.L_E : You had some really tight beats in all the rounds.
@huggyHG : That beat was on point, strong showing.

I wish I could review them all but I need to step away and do something else for the rest of the day.

So congratulations to everyone that placed and props to everyone that entered! Now remember that next week, the Battle That! Competition signups will open up. Get ready!

And props to the judges for their votes, that helps me out a lot.

Lee Beatzz

Lee Beatzz/Beast
Battle Points: 39
@Fade Thanks for the opportunity. Always fun competing in these competitions...it Keeps me beat ready.

@m-chop congrats on the win homie. Your beat was a neck-breaker!...Watch your back! haha...Until next time.

To all the other contestants... in my eyes we're all winners, diamond like producers/beatmakers in our own unique way. Keep cranking them beats out and making them necks break!...Oh and y'all need to watch your backs too...lol, I aint taking no prisoners next time!...haha...Until next time!...keep beating on.

Follow me on Instagram: @leebeatzz

Status
Not open for further replies.