Week of January 9, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey guys

big d yours had a lot of energy, diggin that
solace, most of your stuff has a real chill vibe and u made that one like that, it was nice, definetly chill, be tight to hear someone rap over, nice drums
grafik yours was sick, i liked those like cymbal type sounds in the back, not really crashes, i dont know what they were, gave it some flavor, haha funny thing is i wasnt paying attention when i went to go peep yours and i accidently clicked the actual song to sample, and i was listenen to it for like 30 seconds i was like god damn when is he gonna start flippin this shit hahahaha then i noticed and went and listen to the real shit.

this is kinda tight, should get it arranged to have one of these every week, it really helps you see what all can be done with samples and shit, how the songs can come out way diff depending on what you do

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
aight ill flip this shit.. got me a minute!!

R

Ruel

Big D - This is sick jus got better an better every change-up

tre beatz - Nice chops another nice change-up

Solace - Feelin the Hit tight

Grafik - Totaly diffrerent to how i thought this sampled could be flipped but i like it

Heres my effort its called 'Results could be Grafik' @ http://www.soundclick.com/ruel

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm in!

Nice ass sample as well, I could make like 3 or 4 beats from this one lol

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah everybody flipped the sample pretty tight.. mines was basic but its aight... grafix u doin it son...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online