Week of June 12, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEV31

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Spanish- Long intro man, what when it kicks you doin ya thang man. dont change nothin

Open mind- it's def a tight loop. nice memorable melody, right here. ill chops

Trinidad- Now this is straight hip hop right here. real mellow, but the scratches work and that drum flam is hot

Big D- Drums hittin real hard right here. crazy string use in that right there and that bassline really comes thru

Knox- you really had me scared a minute, thought you used the same parts as me. even if you did you used yours more creatively than i did.

Graf-Always bringin them hard drums. bout to give me a run for my money. real nice scratches.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=557728 my new page up. it's called "trigger happy"

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Grafik- Words at ya dome is tight i like the way you did it, this on some down low, gutter smooth ish, you took your time with it and it came out hot, cuts hot too.

Ruimix- you did some nice shit with the sample, and I know the mix is on point I am listening thru my shitty polk computer speakers....if you rock them I know the mix is hitting ...

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey what's up guys? I HOPE to do something with this sample and if not, I will definitely leave feedback tomorrow. Spanish Harlam mentioned "Where's everybody at?" Good point, not too many folk as I remember my first time in the sample thread. Ah, oh well, I'm sure we can take advantage of the feedback and practice that we get from this. To everyone who is like me, just reading and not leaving feedback or creating tracks, come on let's do this! We need as much feedback, tracks, and activity in these threads as possible.

I do have ONE question: isn't this the sample used for Lupe Fiasco's "Kick Push" - it just sounds like it to me.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Reviews

Trinidad Beats - I like the scratches fo sho, I'm feeling this. Has a nice vibe.

BIGDTRAXX - Nice chops. I'd like to hear this again with a better mix homey!

KnoxRaw - This shit is tight. That little snare/wood block that's panned to the right is trippin me out. I keep looking over my shoulder. LOL. I'm not paranoid...

GRAFIK - Bout time man, I was fiendin for graf beat! lol. Ill track. Sic drums...You should incorporate some more scratches in your tracks. Shit's ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online