Week of March 20, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nice Sample i can see some Wu...type track bein produced from some parts of this sample. I might do a lil somethin.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
you should put another bass in this kinda makes the beat slow or something and it sounds a bit to much in the open.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Spanish Harlem - NIce track! I'm trying to really pick at this one and give you some "you should do this and that", but shit, I wouldn't change anything. Good job.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Grafik yessir coming again with the sample flippin biz..... shit is serious dude..... told u gotta keep bringin new ish to this.... but yea to your track....

YOUR FLIP WAS HOT! shits grimey dude.... i like the switch and the breakdown as well.... nice feel to that one...... ive been taking a break with the beat process for mixtape biz but as long as you keep the Sample Flips then ill keep bringin the heat as well my friend.....

KEEP EM COMING HOMIE!!!

TRACKBURNAS!!!
WHATS GOOD MONEY

SPANISHHARLEM

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Killa Track Grafik - Ill intro! Drums are on point and the flip is hard.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Ruimixx. Everytime i click your link it logs me out of soundclick. don't know what the deal is.

Damn Grafik this is such a beautiful sample. I honestly was in no mood for making beats but this shit sparked it in me. Spent about 2 hours on it.

www.soundclick.com/5thsequence

"Masterpeice"

I'll throw my reviews in here too.

Grafik
I liked how u did the sample slow down at the beginning.
The melody was nice an smooth, it was a good flip but needed a breakdown. You provided it nicely though. As far as mixing, i would have loved to hear a more solid less bassy kicked layered over that 808 thumpin kick you got going on. The drums got a lil boring after a while though. With an Mc i'm sure you'd be fine. Over all, I liked this i was definitely bobbin my head nice shit grafik.

Spanish
I know you're somewhat new to sampling so i'll keep that in mind. The bass sounded nasty!! Not sure what it was about it but it sounded "not right" to me. The way the sample comes out and only the bass is left is sick as fuck though nice job on that. This was cool though your sampling wasnt even an issue, just getting the mix right would be what I would focus on if I were you. When it gets to that bass solo a lil after 3 mins, it doesnt sound that great. Nice work bro.

Ruimixx
I'll get at you if I can get it to work I don't know whats goin on.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
5th Sequence yo dude.... ive told u before that you got serious talent with the samples.... this track is dope... i like what you did with this flip.... the drums are key with this one.... you mixed this excellent.... good work dude...YESSIR!

O

open mind

Feedback!

spanish"flipin"
great i feel this! bass seem fucked in the mix handle it then this is hot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
grafik"ILLMUZIK SUEZ FLIP"
loved how u slowed down the speed in the intro fantastic !!! grafik man u said its not the greatest u didnt spend too much time on it DAMN! how it will sound if u spend serious time on it ? this is fire u destroyed the sample and rebuilt it!!! thumbs up!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ruimixx
link doesnt work for me it asks for member login LOL wtf ?
5th Sequence"Masterpeice"
yeah man FYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA love dat snare the whole drums and pattern are killa nice fuck with the sample dude cant find one single motherfuckin thang that i dont like

ps: grafik choosed a killa song to sample its hard to make sumtin wrong with it ! see ya at the next flip!

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
5th sequence: the melody you came up with is serious but i think the drums make this track, that snare is wicked, and when the keys drop it adds a real nice touch to the sample, good work man, you have got serious talant!

bigrob: very mellow, its tight though, i wish you would have chopped her up a little more, then just loop it, but some chop and some loop, nice work man, i see you , good job

Status
Not open for further replies.