Well Guys I Lost It All!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks again to everyone! Yeah my spirits are great, I've been with nothing before, in fact, when I moved to the spot that just burned down I pretty much had nothing so it's just gonna take some time...I'm gonna make sure the fam is comfy first, then I'll start rebuilding my setup. I found another place right around the corner in the same area...But thanks again to all of you, you guys motivate me a lot and a little motivation can move mountains.

EDIT - no issurance =(, it's a long story but I didn't have any.

One

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
ah fuck man...that sucks.....

Starting over is shitty, man.... Maybe it is a blessing in disguise....now you can make the changes you wanted to make (if you had any changes you wanted to do).

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
damn dac, no ffin insurance... I truly hope this was a cleansing fire indeed. Did you have a safe or anything to lock in the important papers etc ?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, I have a safe deposit box with important paperwork in it so I'm ok on that part. I will NEVER NOT have insurance again, that will be a must.

Let me tell you guys this as well...(adding on to odbarq said...). I lost all my phones in the fire and when we got out of the building, my wife nor I had 1 phone number that we remembered by memory. All of these new phones take away the need to remember anybodies phone number...all you do is, touch the name of whoever you're calling. SO EVERYONE, make sure you have emergency contacts written down somewhere!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's a good point. It's also good to back up stuff to a drive you have locked away or at someone else's crib. Or even uploaded to a cloud storage.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
jesus, glad you and the family are ok. make the best of it... this will make you stronger in the end. all the best!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
holy crap. sorry to hear that bro. thankfully you and the family were able to get out safely.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Sorry to hear it man, glad you guys made it out safely, that's the most important thing!

members online