What are you working on right now?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo relic and ash get at me of you want some fucked up shit crazy hot ass burger trip hop stylee stylee beats!!!

Im working on reason 4, and I love it. Its added a whole new depth to the program. And to my tunes.
Im trying to get enough mc's on my tracks to make an album, things are going very slow at the minute tho. I recently had a couple weeks off of the music. I was getting bored of the same key patterns, but Im back.
I really have to start pushing my music, as Im very lacking in that department, I cant get myself away from making tracks most of the time. Or from IllMuzik either for that matter.
I wish I had a keen business sense, and could stop smoking the herbs for long enough to get motivated to take some action with my music career.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
With me, some stuff is bubbling. Im just waiting for the first one to pop in a major way.

I been simply stackin' beats. Workin' on some R&B stuff for a future project. I been makin' a few "sell-out beats" that would appeal to the current and future climate of mainstream pop. lol Alotta sample-free stuff, just in case it goes down.

Im currently promoting the J.Gunn album, "The Sky..." which is coming November 13th through Nxlevel Music Group. I think this project will be extremely major for NC Hiphop and everyone involved with it. If everything goes how I want it to go down, its a WRAP. I got alotta beats on that record so yall gotta check it out.

Im working with my crew Black Diamond Family. We're working on abunch of pet projects. We are just starting to get real productive and motivated to make new material and its sounding good. Im working on solo efforts for General Lee, Bmore, Zeus, and C.E.L. We haven't put anything out even though we started the group about a year ago, so its time to get it poppin'.

Me personally, Im sitting on my second remix album "101 Radio 2". Im sure yall already heard about 4 tracks off of it. Im 100% done. Im just kinda stuck on how I can get the exposure I want with it. Because the internet is SO OVERSATURATED. I could drop a ton of links to the album, but I just dont think people will take the time to download and even listen because everybody and they grandma makes beats now. So i think I'll just distribute as if it was like my demo, hand-to-hand. Hit up some conferences and concerts, and if i get a call back then its all gravy.

And thats pretty much i can tell u without jynxing myself. (sorry for the essay but im at work and i dont do shit.)

members online