What Are Your Chances Of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Question 12 of 15
Suppose you've managed to find somewhere to hide, what's the first thing you would do?

5.I'd loot and search for valuables - this may be my only opportunity to finally get a 42" flat screen

^^c'mon now, dont front! u know id be looting that korg oasys :spaz expression:

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
69%
zombie.iof8omfktm.jpg

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
44% wtf, just coz i'd go looting. id probly blend in with them anyway after the lack of sleep ive been having. ha

me and my bredrins wen bored have discussed the scenario many a time, and we know we'd handle this situation dope. (we actually have it all planned out :-/ ) thing is tho, are these zombies them fast type zombies from 28 days later, or are they them typical slow ass things, if they the slow ones, i dont think anybody but disabled peeps would get merced by them

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i am 65%.....see i am glad i live in a black country family we got guns for days and for some odd reason i had money to spend so i bought a 3 month supply of MRE's

and thankgod i been shooting for a while now and can handle a USP 45 and a glock 45 just right. I have shot a SKS also. and been trying to get my buddy to let me shoot his AR-15.

only thing is if they chasing me i am done beyond belief I am so out of shape lol

but like 2 fly said we always have a lil funny discussion about that.

And we planned if that shit really went down we would go to the first gun shop and load the fuck up and then head to walmart and lock them doors and call it a day.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
dont worry, anyone who clicked
Question 4 of 15
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, would you drive 20 minutes across town to find your loved ones?

"Yes, they're probably in trouble and I must save them"

im sure anyone off ILL who clicked tht got your back bro

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
like myth, ive seen all the zombie movies ... the most dangerous types are def the 28 days later type zombies... extra fast and aggresive, and they turn almost instantly and will never give up......the i am legend zombies are dangerous too but you have the advantage of them being allergic to uv light ....

most the guys in the movies make dumb ass mistakes tho ... u wouldnt catch me doin no dumb shit like that .. will smith = dumb for getting caught in that trap.. and dumber for leaving the gun behind.. 28 days later = dumb how those guys had the zombie on the leash "inside" of the compound... why not just chain him up outside the compound?... same result, alot safer and smarter.. .. just lttle things like that fuc up your whole situation...

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
like myth, ive seen all the zombie movies ... the most dangerous types are def the 28 days later type zombies... extra fast and aggresive, and they turn almost instantly and will never give up......the i am legend zombies are dangerous too but you have the advantage of them being allergic to uv light ....

most the guys in the movies make dumb ass mistakes tho ... u wouldnt catch me doin no dumb shit like that .. will smith = dumb for getting caught in that trap.. and dumber for leaving the gun behind.. 28 days later = dumb how those guys had the zombie on the leash "inside" of the compound... why not just chain him up outside the compound?... same result, alot safer and smarter.. .. just lttle things like that fuc up your whole situation...

Thing about Will is he was going off his nut, being alone all that time fucked him up.

members online