What Are Your Chances Of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Ummmmmmmmmmm, what? Did I miss something? Hehehe!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I find it amusing that even after rigor mortis sets in that the zombies in newer flicks have more agility and dexterity than the average living human.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
I find it amusing that even after rigor mortis sets in that the zombies in newer flicks have more agility and dexterity than the average living human.

LMAO...........that is hilarioius now that you mention it.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.

It depends on your definition of zombies...the ones in the "newer flick" are not actually living dead,but virus infected living victims make rigormortis a non factor....and it just a movie of course

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
It depends on your definition of zombies...the ones in the "newer flick" are not actually living dead,but virus infected living victims make rigormortis a non factor....and it just a movie of course

Good point on both counts.

I'm still kinda upset that "I Am Legend" is another zombie/vampire type movie.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.

Ahh fair enough... I miss the days of plain old zombies, slow and stupid, where the real problem was that there was so many of them, but I guess things change.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Is it just me or is this thread awesome? LMAO! Vote for slow and stupid zombies today!

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
slow and stupid zombies for the win! can really pull back with tht baseball bat / machete / random object, and really let em have it! blao

Hell yeah! I have a 9-Iron that has slow stupid zombie written all over it. Hehehe!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Shit slow and stupid zombies means an almost 100% survival probability!
Only if you screw up can they get you..

How bout the return of the living dead zombies where ANYHTING that was dead comes back, and you cant stop them no matter what..And they were pretty fast.
If you burn them it just goes into the air and creates an acid rain that turns anything it touches.. Ouch!
Im a huge zombie flick fan!

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
there is nother quiz on the page how many 5 year old kids could u take in a fight

LMAO! I don't know......maybe 100 or so possibly. Holy shit! Who came up with that gem? HAHAHA!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
32%...aint that a bitch

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
LOL! I have a 56% chance of surviving.....Hehehe!

members online