What new producers are you feeling?

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
philsiarri said:
I'm feeling Khrysis, ...very soulful sound (similar to 9th wonder just less robotic)

Ditto

-Roy

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's been brought to my attention that Tim & Bob are REAL tight. Took me by suprise with those Bobby V tracks.

-Donovan

I

I.Q.

Donovan said:
Ignorance is bliss
You hot nigga?
I was just sayin I don't care if it's looped or not, it's still hot. You might be right but I really don't give a f*ck.
Let me toss a smiley in this post so you won't get offended. :D

ill o.g.
Carlos "Six July" Broady is one of my fave producers, but he aint really made it huge yet. I know he's been around for a while. But i think he's comin up soon too. You probly hear his shit before without even knowin it. He did a lot of Life After Death, and most of Royces last album, Death Is Certain. And a bunch of shit here and there.

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeh you don't really see him around, but I think that's marketing. How many non-producers really know he's a nerdy white guy? Fat Joe says "Scott Storch"! and people are prolly like woah, gangsta lol...

-Donovan

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Donovan said:
Yeh you don't really see him around, but I think that's marketing. How many non-producers really know he's a nerdy white guy? Fat Joe says "Scott Storch"! and people are prolly like woah, gangsta lol...

-Donovan

lol so true. nu jerzey devil and focus are pretty nice, im definitely feeling red spyda the most at the moment.