What Not to do in a Cypher

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, but wouldnt it be funny during the clip one dude grabs a peice of notebook paper from his pocket and starts rhymin,,,lol. Well, I thought it was funny,,sheesh.

Yeah this is exactly the type of stuff we're gonna be doing. The emcees that are involved for this are all good at clowning around so it should work out well in the end. Any of the rules that inspire a good skit will be filmed. The best of those will go in the video just so it doesn't get too long and ppl start losing interest.

- If it's your time to rhyme don't get all nervous and whisper your raps so ppl can't hear u. If this is the case you shouldn't have jumped in the cypher in the first place.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is this a weed cypher or a rhyme cipher ... whole diffrent set of rules thats why

The video is gonna be a rhyme one. I just put the blunt one in my first post cuz I thought it would be a good skit having a dude go for 50 bars holdin a blunt letting it burn away.

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Don't spit any wack shit and don't waste everybody’s time saying yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo ever if your rhymes are hot that will make dudes not want to here what you have to say. Like people will not want to read this once they see all the yo’s

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
don't start spittin some written shit, and then be like "hold on wait wait" and start over cause you fucked up.

don't spit a bunch of tough guy thug shoot-a-nigga-up rhymes and then get stole on and don't do shit.

don't start rhyming all low like you're trying to build up suspense for your wack ass rhyme

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
this thread is hilarious. highlight of my morning for real i've been rolling read through this.

that shit would be hilarious if some dude pulled out some dirty crinkled ass paper from his pocket an starts rhymin about freestylin off the top and how his shit is the illest. Just everyone in the crowd lookin around at each other like.. ?? the hell is that dude doin?

Do it!!