what to buy with $35 in change?

changalang

i make beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
ok so i got bored one day and decided to count my coins, and i got $35 worth. I was thinking of going to a restaurant and paying all in coins, but then i looked at ebay with sample cds. I was thinking of getting either the "over 2 gigs reason sounds" or the "over 1500 hip hop sounds". what shud i buy with the $35 i have in coins (music or not music related)?

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo!!!!!! Cronic!!!! LOL..

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hahahah roll up on a dealer wit a jar full of pennys...

"HOOK ME UP FAT NICCA I CARRIED THIS JAR OF PENNYS WHOLE WAY HERE"

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
DONATE THOSE DAMN COINS TO FADE TO RUN ILLMUZIK!!!! just put the coins in the floppy drive and email it as an attachment.

paypal is your friend. so is illmuzik.com.

DONATE.

other than that, get at me. I need change in my car for emergencies... payphones, parking fees, etc...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Originally posted by Holmzini
60 records at the 50 cent bin

couldn't agree more

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
E

Equality 7-2521

is that your only cash? if so SAVE it for fuck sake.

if you just wanna spend it, do what Holmzini said

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo Holmzini already beat me to it, but yeah - i would go cop as much vynil from tha bargain bin as possible, or buy a bus ticket for a couple weeks...lol...But while yer at it, i would also take Od's advice and go get yer self some herb in tha process of gettin dropped off by tha bus to go and shop for vynil.:D

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Buy some nice skunk, and if you've got some change left buy a nice hash pipe :D

1-six-shooterlg.jpg

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo actually thats a great idea!...I would go cop at least 3 of tha comp's if u got money burnin a whole in yer pocket and before u didnt. Matter a fact that gave me a idea!...Im gonna get all my fuckin change together and see if i got enough for a couple since at tha moment im broke any ways!

members online