What was the motivation behind the choice of your name?

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
did a song talking about a pimp that i named michael finnigan. my boys heard it and just started calling me mike finny. don't go by that though. just use it here. i haven't really come up with a name yet. they also call me baby suge. baby cause i'm short, and suge cause i be strong arming folks in the studio sessions. LOL!

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Always interesting to describe. Been rapping since 98 which was hilarious when you have like no skill. But in 02 I went by the name Trigga because I was more of a battle rapper then an artist. That name stuck with me all the way to 07. I dropped the (GA) and was called Trig until the end of 08. I've been called a Queen around my way as life changed so did my content and I couldn't live up to Trigga/trig so QOE became the refined me. Q=Queen and of Ex= Expressions which really describes my facial expressions lol They are soo intense and can describe how I feel about most things. Plus the fact that I'm pretty artistic when it comes to self-expression...my style, my people activites, and lifestyle etc Just not norm shit

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
my birth name is Benjamin...my lil brother couldn't say Benny...he kept saying BB. So as time went on people were always coming up w/ a word for the second B. Benny BuKu just stuck. So I capitalize the K in BuKu cause BK is where my style was born.
"Benny BuKu, Benny Bladez, Benny Blanco, Benny Bomba I'ma chop a nigga up like my name was Bennihana".

members online