What was your best moment on illmuzik?

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The overall spectrum is what I take to heart from this forum. Nice cats, chums and chaps and ofcourse girl (P_gayal).

I remember most distinclty the first month when I was blown away of the closeknitt community that I had never came across before.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Tha1AndOnlyDJT said:
Best moment for me was finding this site.

Yeah, same for me. I have been a member of many fourms and this is the only one that I still visit on a regular basis. Its weird that there is so many cats on this site that i have never met or seen in person,but i still consider them friends. Only at Illmuzik yo!!!!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
best moment was in the battle that a couple of years bk when i got holmz in the first round i hadnt been making beats long but i entered and wen i saw i got ash in the first round i knew i woz out already, to make it worse my PC crashed before the contest so i had no beats no samples etc, but i managed to put together a beat in like an hour and enter it and it turned out to be the best beat id ever done at the time, i didnt win but it woz real close going right down to the judges vote, and i got a PM from a well cold truth on hearing saying how much id improved that definately motivated me to keep going !

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn shit i don't have a best moment but, somebody that i always look up to on this site is classic, thats my dude right their i would talk to him and he would give me the most honest straight forward advice, he would keep it real wit me and i want to thank you for that class it may not seem like much to you but it ment alot to me.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Bloodybastid said:
It's funny....no one on this site has ever said that I was wack straight up...someone needs to just fucking put me in check and wake me the fuck up....lol

Just playing, but yeah, I think my best moment was when I made this Jedi Mind Tricks remix last June during the showcase and people were loving it...saying it was one of the best beats they've heard in awhile....so that gave me a lot of confidence. But I was a little too overconfident and my next few beats didn't do too well.

But the best thing about this site is that the people motivate you to get better, they tell you what you need to work on without saying that you're "wack" or that you "suck" or whatever. And throughout the 2 years I've been here my style really changed a lot.

you're wack!....lol! just playin. never heard your music.

members online