What's up...female producer here!

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whattup StormElements,

I'm peeping youe beats now. What kinda setup u working with?

holla!
:)

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^

nice setup and like I said dope tracks. I hope to hear more heat from you over time. enjoy the site/forum.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
yea, its cool to see a chick on here. i was wondering the other day how many female producers there are around here. well, thats one. lol. all your beats are really soft, i had to turn my sound WAY up to hear them, idk whether thats just soundclick being gay or something but they werent bad. a little repetitive but not bad.

welcome to the community

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Originally posted by tricky spinz
yea, its cool to see a chick on here. i was wondering the other day how many female producers there are around here. well, thats one. lol. all your beats are really soft, i had to turn my sound WAY up to hear them, idk whether thats just soundclick being gay or something but they werent bad. a little repetitive but not bad.

welcome to the community
i believe we did have a topic on female producers.. i think there are up to 5 here at illmuzik, but the only one regulary active is Producer_GyaL i believe.

Anyhow welcome!

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo Welcome like tha beats... See yall no limits... hope you enjoy ya stay here!!! i noticed some of the samples i recongized .. How ever nice nice much Luv!!! Hey yall what are tha chances her in tha battle this challenge!!!! hop ta see ya there... Peace

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Reppin the DC metro if ya makin beats there's a large demand for the hard Grittiness not always but you can sell a lot of tracks good work! and welcome Storm....I'm over here across the Bridge in Arlington on the VA side of the DMV..... letz collab if you feel like creating some new stuff when you get a minute, Imma be doing Star the female from WPGC's Freestyle Championship 5 weeks in a row's project then Rane is gonna be playing it on the radio once she finishes up with the last few tracks........do you produce for any local artists???

D

Dj Nzo

Wuz up stormelements...

I checked out your webpage....preety good, bit repetitive
Favorite beat is clappin...

welcome to Illmuzik
See ya soon...

DJ Nzo

members online