Whats your country going to win in the Olympics?

Dugsy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well we(Jamaica) definately going to win the gold medal in the mens 100m...we have the 2 fastest men on earth....i wont besurprised if one of them break the record again....plus we going to take the 200m too, both men and women..plus the relays already in the bag

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well we(Jamaica) definately going to win the gold medal in the mens 100m...we have the 2 fastest men on earth....i wont besurprised if one of them break the record again....plus we going to take the 200m too, both men and women..plus the relays already in the bag

Congrads in advance, Ive been down there once, it was cool, but the cops seem scary.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
not a goddamn thing. or at least half of me ain't gettin' nothin'

i mean, the one boxer canada sent (1, wtf? days of lewis long gone?) had one coach and had to borrow a 2nd one from another country and dude paid for a lot of stuff out of pocket, some chick, a world champion talked about having no cash spent, no coach and having to train in eastern europe.

whatever, they basically lose their athletic types in high school and college when reality sets in that unless you go down south money is nada. the dedicated stick to it but not necessarily the best. besides the lack of cash and support i'm sure the excuse will be about the coming winter olympics, meh.

my other half, yardie, should get some track medals in both male and female. oh and, relic, the babylon down there are on some foul shit

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
oh and, relic, the babylon down there are on some foul shit

yeah, I was just a tourist lol, but the militaryish uniforms and the fact they spent all day trying to sell me weed(had to refuse sadly) then when I was getting back on the boat they wanna pull me to the side to search. I knew what was commin and they missed me! lol

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh man, our boxer was totally not ready for that fight. 20-1 or something like that for the score, I felt bad for the guy.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
well thanks to a few little ladies canada got 2 wrestling medals, gold (hyunh) and bronze, and some dudes got a silver in rowing, something they (male and female rowing teams) are usually predicted to place and medal but have known to come short in the olympics.

man, all theses sports i could care less for until the olympics. trampoline? diving? shooting, sniper training, whatever they call it? wtf?

and usain bolt frickin' killed it for jamaica in the 100, dude slowed down the last 15 metres and still got the world record. powell didn't even place in the top 4, surprising

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Nahh the U.S is and always will be , almost all the sprinters in the olympic games train in the states....

Agree, almost all of the sprinters from the caribbean countries as well as others run collegiate in the U.S. They know where they need to go to get the best training. Plus this is the first time ever a Jamacian has won the gold medal male or female. But dont get me wrong Usain Bolt is a true beast one of the best i've seen.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Actually this has been a cool olympics where the US is NOT winning everything.
In fact we are getting our butts kicked in quite a few events, nice to see stellar preformances from somewhere!
Jamaica was doing very well in track last I saw, especially womens.I was impressed with the Russian sprinter as well, all "what the hell is that white chick doin up in there?".
The US womens sprinters only have one viable canidate.PAAATHETIC.

Dugsy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nahh the U.S is and always will be , almost all the sprinters in the olympic games train in the states....

sorry not this time round all of those sprinters both men and women have local coaches....US is more like the drugged up athletes capital

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
sorry not this time round all of those sprinters both men and women have local coaches....US is more like the drugged up athletes capital

LOL, sorry not this time, we just swept it!(in mens)
But def props to jamiaca's runners, I understand that track and feild is huge down there.
What with women that run so fast I guess the men HAVE to be quick

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
How bout those womens gymnastics, nice how they changed all the rules to edge us out 2 days in a row.
On nbc they have this romainian guy goin off about it, haha I could listen to him for hours, those former eastern bloc countries are always so funny with the emotionalism.That combined with the accent entertains me to no end.
Another cool thing about other countries winning the gold is hearing all the anthems.
I think Romainia is one of the countries with the depressing ass anthems, most former Soviet Republics do imo, lol, its all the decades of being ruled by Stalin and then commies!Plus the cold.
We have the hardest to sing anthem, which was actually (the tune) a british pub song originally.
But I like to hear the different anthems, and just like people here, it seems as though the athletes are just mumbling through them ! lol