WHats your MAIN/MAJOR music goal for the summer ??

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
What is your MAJOR/MAIN goal for the summer ???

My major goal for myself for this summer is to have my street mixtape/album
fully completed and ready to be put out at the end of the summer (Aug/Early Sept)
with an indie label/distributer ... It will feature alot of the well known mixtape artists
I'm doing work with as well as other artists im working with on the come up.

Ruff version cover artwork (Done by myself) :
d6zyh.jpg

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The Order 66 album

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
My album is complete but on the back burners for now. I've started a promotion company and we already have steady gigs Wednesdays @ Checkered parrot (hip hop), Thursday @ 300 ATLANTA "Throw back Thursdays" old school hip hop & Rnb, Fridays starting in July @ 300 ATLANTA, 70's, 80's, 90's and today music. I'm about to submit the promotion plan for Sundays at a bar grill/club Barnacles and we'll be set for the rest of the year. By doing this I can promote my music and artist without having to pay other DJ's and entertainment companies which seem to want you to pay them for every damn thing these days. I'm going to muscle in on this MF's and do my own thing! So far so good!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
What is your MAJOR/MAIN goal for the summer ???
To be alive and just being more productive on the beats. I figured as long as I'm putting out heat cats will scoop it up and my name will get more and more street credibility. Thats my goal...to stay alive and build up my beat rep in the local hip hop scene...I kinda got away from that mindset doing all these collabs elsewhere.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dope cover Nice!

my main goal for the next three months is to executive produce three successful projects (one EP, one mixtape and one mixtape/street album)

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Man, with all that is going on in my life and times, I think my main goal is to take each day and make it as effective as possible from a marketing/promotional/and public relations perspective.

major goal for the summer would be to continue to work the plans that are already in motion and be ready to continue to take meetings for those who see the opportunity to partner with what it is I do.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
To enjoy life, and further myself. I left school this year, no plans for next year yet, so this Summer is about jus enjoyin life and havin no worries what so ever. and of course, this is were i really start makin music (im a newbie still really)

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
First and foremost, to learn and educate myself as much as I can over the the 4 months summer break we get at Uni (mwuwhahahaahah). And work towards a major release credit in the UK.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
1. Move back to Omaha to be with my 3 kids. (I know that's not a music goal but if I don't do this, I won't be motivated to accomplish any of my musical goals.)
2. Finish my album. (the one I talk about in my signature)

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've been working like mad lately. I'm producing 3 different solo projects front to back as well as my own instrumental LP. Seems I'm at the studio every day now making tracks. Also got a track coming in the near future with Golden Descipels feat. Oddisee that will be ready very soon. This is why i've been MIA in these parts for the last little while. I'm looking foreward to finishing all these projects this summer and moving into the future.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
im gonna be doing shows localy for a month or 2 then im headed south louisville, nashville, etc. stop in atl for a bit prolly hit florida up. attempt to play at this years scribble jam then im off to collect on some favors in hollywood. i just hope my local shows and the shirt sales will be enough loot to get me to cali. maybe i should do shows all the way there? its all up in the air still. my mgr. is just a mouthpiece i do most the work.

later, eldia

members online