Which DAW do you use?

1. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Well there's a lot of info out there about how to get started. Especially Youtube.

2. Warzone Beat Battle
  3. Bugsy

Bugsy

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    Dont know how to explain it since I have not delve into any other DAW's like Ableton.
    But Ableton looks simpler compared to other DAW's.
    As far as my workflow, I sample sounds using Sampler"\ then use a Drum Rack to chop Samples up and use another for drums.

Simplicity is what drove me to it.

4. Renegade Music

Renegade Music

*** ill o.g. ***
    I use Reason 9.5 to make beats and what not..Lately I'll import my stems into Studio One 3 Pro and get a nice mix. Both are great DAW's for different reasons :)

5. DJWIDEBODY

DJWIDEBODY

i use Maschine software ,Ableton live suite with the push 2 , studio one to mix and master and reaper

6. DJWIDEBODY

DJWIDEBODY

i love ableton once i learned to use it to me its a complete daw with endless possibilities !!!

7. GtBeatz

GtBeatz

Battle Points:
    Cubase

DJWIDEBODY likes this.
  8. Frontman Willy

Frontman Willy

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    I started off using FL 8 and up but this year I've been using Mashine. The software works ... it is missing some things i would like to see but overall I cant complain it does have a great sound engine.

9. LegitnessProd.

LegitnessProd.

Legitness Productions
    I been using reaper for the past year and a half slowly getting the hang of it but It's really all I seem to need.

10. LegitnessProd.

LegitnessProd.

Legitness Productions
    I'm using reaper right now, it's the only daw I've really tried besides garageband on iPhone. Been making Beats for about 3 years now. Slowly learning and teaching myself. I like making old school type beats and also make edm electronic stuff but I like the classic old school stuff, I want to learn how to sample better and chop my samples better like legit boom bap style.

11. SteveMorebucks

SteveMorebucks

Originally started on Fl Studio 11, currently switching between Fl 12.5 & Ableton Live 9.7...