Who are your favorite Illmuzik Producers?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Damn I didnt even get a mention.
Im off to slit my wrists.

On the real, the most inspirational people around here for me beatwise have been...
Blunt, Sven, 50Cal, Smash Bros, Illfellaz, Iceman.

I didnt get one either but its ok because secretly Im loved, I forgot 50cal, thats my dog!.
Really everybody here has got good ish in one form or another.
ShortFuze
Skid
Pgyal
2Good
TBKS (not)
My man from Texas who escapes me at the moment..
Its too many to name, if your on this forum your prolly not a slouch, or you wont be for long.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Damn I didnt even get a mention.
Im off to slit my wrists.

On the real, the most inspirational people around here for me beatwise have been...
Blunt, Sven, 50Cal, Smash Bros, Illfellaz, Iceman.

I wouldn't judge how your being received by these threads too much but yeah, its nice to get a little dap on the internet side here at iLL too... :(

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I need a refresher course since I aint been on in a minute LOL ..... I need to check out some of the new cats on here too. There's a lot of talent and I don't know if I can only pick 3 lol.

Almost forgot, geniuz is on my list too ^^

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Damn.. I don't get to visit illmuzik as much as I'd like to. I always come in late at the end of tight threads and can't stay up to date with the new cats on here for the life of me.

So much dope music from the illmuzik scene, and the members I am not familiar with because of my own absence are hella dope from what I've heard recently.

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who mentioned me though. For real, it is appreciated in a really big way. I haven't updated the beats I have on illmuzik since I made my account like 4 years ago lol.

My memory is failing me at the moment, if i posted a half assed top 3 I couldn't live with it. There are at least 15 cats on illmuzik I have much respect for. Plus the new heads are bringing mad heat, i'll have to make more time for illmuzik in the schedule lol.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
too many to choose from. i think everyone has their own style and i dig that about this community

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i wanna thank evry you mentioned me. appreciate it for real fam.. for me its hard to narrow it down. classic (of course!), illfellaz, sven, excellence, stress, blunt, afrique, skid, vice, ldb, geniuz, 2good, i could go on and on all day.. alota talent here

btw if you like illfellaz, svenghali, and ash holmz beats, be on the lookout for my solo album entitled "The Grown Man Chronicles" .. its coming soon! .. "and it will BE FREE! Holla!

members online