Who do YOU think are the best Hip Hop producers of all-time?

I would say Kanye being number 2 simply cause Scott didn't sample and everything ogn he ever did just turned to gold.
Nah it's just that Kanye is really special to me personally. besides, his music has a better vibe than storch. I mean

Has storch or Any other producer ever created this vibe??

this is also my favorite kanye production of all time. shit feels like I'm Flying. storch could never even come close.

this is also most of the reason just blaze is in my top 10. my most favorite kanye song ever.

feels like Home

"Feels good to be home baby, feels good to be home" ;)

Nice nice. Yer, he is very special that man. His sample technique is out of this world tbh

I'd also sell all the other mentioned 9s careers to this one.

I mean is it only me or should this be on like.. at Least top 50 best hip hop songs of all time in your opinions too?

And If you gather all those producers careers, I still wont sell this one instrumentals to get all of them.

If drake raps a blm shit on this, he will go down as a fucking god. mark my words.

I swear this the last one. I've waited for this opportunity where I can compare my legend to my other legend while someone actually understands what I say for years :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Zaytoven @Primz comes from the Church e.g. that good ol' gospel playing tradition these new jacks miss and don't care to have. The part of me that eventually wants to produce would love to learn that shit partly 'cause I dig R&B that once was informed by it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @ArvinArmani hope you ever decide to live in the US so you can get to know Black women, we are soulful.

I @ArvinArmani hope you ever decide to live in the US so you can get to know Black women, we are soulful.
Decide? Lol if it was about a decision I'd have became a citizen 17 years ago.
But you just hit me right on my weak spot Ms Bama. crazy girls and black girls been my type for years.

Btw did u get discord yet?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Stay @ArvinArmani away from crazy as insane women of all races in America and anywhere else can, will and do have men killed for various reasons.

Stay @ArvinArmani away from crazy as insane women of all races in America and anywhere else can, will and do have men killed for various reasons.
Well heres my theory.
As a producer, my best places to stay are the car, the crib and the studio. if we have a crazy fight and she attempts to murder me or some shit and I survive, I'll go to studio with a shit mood, to meet my best friend in there (my instrument). now lemme name an artist who wrote his stuff when he was in shit mood : Ludwig van Beethoven.

Makes sense huh? :D
btw bruh... it's the third time u ignore it when I ask that.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Zaytoven @Primz comes from the Church e.g. that good ol' gospel playing tradition these new jacks miss and don't care to have. The part of me that eventually wants to produce would love to learn that shit partly 'cause I dig R&B that once was informed by it.
Did you see the vidoe of him go head to head with Scott Storch? man..those two know they shit.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Did you see the vidoe of him go head to head with Scott Storch? man..those two know they shit.
I saw that. and no. Storch is being hot and zaytoven is just killing himself to not look like shit :D

Last edited:

members online