Battle Points: 304
........oh yeah the pay is better.

Way better.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Networking....

I really haven't marketing heavy online...I've been doing a lot of face to face networking....Seems to work better for me..

I caught up with a dude out here who was producing an indie comedy short and I gave him some of my material.. ..he then hooked me up with the director of the flick.... I offered to do all the music for his flick for free.

Well...He THEN got offered to do videos for the Magic and Thunder.....He offered me to do the shit for the Magic and was paid pretty well to do it.....I'm trying to land the Thunder gig, though......having two NBA teams under my belt would be pretty sweet.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
rebuilding the lab since moving away from home,
and it cost to much to mail most of my things so ive been
purchasing new equipment
1. new midi keyboard 2nd gen axiom
2. the new 20/20 bas event studio monitors
3. new head phones
4. finishing up on a lil project that i had started before i left home
is gonna be crazy
5.better atitude
6. and just more beats oh yeaaaaaaaah!!!
7. getting back on my illmuzik family grime!!!

H.Quality

ILLIEN
I'm...experimenting with more styles, being careful not to box myself in. Switching up the workflow every few beats.
Going to be working on my dudes mixtape in a couple weeks, making a few beats for that, as well as random beats for others. Also putting together a decent home studio (Making music in my bedroom is cutting into my sleep lol)

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm...experimenting with more styles, being careful not to box myself in. Switching up the workflow every few beats.
Going to be working on my dudes mixtape in a couple weeks, making a few beats for that, as well as random beats for others. Also putting together a decent home studio (Making music in my bedroom is cutting into my sleep lol)

Thats what I'm talking about. I try to be, as a musician, a moving target; always doing something different, not getting comfortable in particular flavors -- only allowing details to define as an individual.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
.....speaking of which

http://vimeo.com/40171946

Promo for season ticket renewal for the Orlando Magic.....music provided by yours truly...

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Getting clean from the alc(at least daily) and some new brick squad shit. Anyone here got messenger for iPad/ iPhone? MacBook is shot, only got the iPad and macpro(not set up for net).

members online