Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Other(list it)

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Man them super bass boost speakers are the shit. Dont worry about it. Da only thing dat sucks on it is the sequencer other than that its a great keyboard. My homeboys lil newphew has it and makes some nice ass hip hop on it.

Amen to that sistah!

I havent even tried to mess with the Sequencer, I've got Fruityloop's, A midi cable, And a "Line in" cable for that.

and werd, those speaker's are pretty good, For a keyboard.

I hardley use the sound's, But there not "Too bad".

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
z0n3d0u7 said:
Amen to that sistah!

I havent even tried to mess with the Sequencer, I've got Fruityloop's, A midi cable, And a "Line in" cable for that.

and werd, those speaker's are pretty good, For a keyboard.

I hardley use the sound's, But there not "Too bad".

I dont know if u know dis or not but the drums on there are actually better than the Korg Triton LE. How i know is because my boy's nephew did a beat on his casio and then the same beat on the Korg and the Casio drums sounded more like hard hitting drums where as the Korg Triton's sounded like tin cans. LOL

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
I dont know if u know dis or not but the drums on there are actually better than the Korg Triton LE. How i know is because my boy's nephew did a beat on his casio and then the same beat on the Korg and the Casio drums sounded more like hard hitting drums where as the Korg Triton's sounded like tin cans. LOL

Was it tracked threw the computer or something, Or just straight off the Keyboard? Maybe it's just that the casio Speaker's have the "bass bost" feature, And make's the drum's sound better?

I'd hate to think the keyboard i've got right now, Outpreform's my Dream keyboard in any way.. But, It'd be nice to save $1200 =]

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Hypnotist said:
Ensoniq ASR-10 since 1998, with the blue screen.

Still goin strong!

Ensoniq ASR-10 here as well. Hey Hypnotist, your blue screen version...does it show the wave sample like the MPC does or does it still show the numbers of the sample start & end points??? Very curious.

-X

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Emu Proteus
Emu MoPhatt
Roland Mc-303

Controlled by an Evolution 61key

We had a Korg Trinty VR. Lets not talk about that

Hypnotist

Ear Manipulator
ill o.g.
DJ X-sinna said:
Ensoniq ASR-10 here as well. Hey Hypnotist, your blue screen version...does it show the wave sample like the MPC does or does it still show the numbers of the sample start & end points??? Very curious.

-X

It shows the numbers of the sample start and sample end. Not the waveforms.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Tha1AndOnlyDJT said:
Emu Proteus
Emu MoPhatt
Roland Mc-303

Controlled by an Evolution 61key

We had a Korg Trinty VR. Lets not talk about that

How's that Mo Phatt treating you?

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Aw hell... I hate feeling left out... might as well contribute...

I'm pimping the Korg MicroKontrol. Had the M-Audio Keystation 49e, but my emcee is holding that one hostage until I finish his beats.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Elementree said:
like i said, no midi controller!!! just fl6 piano roll 4 this motha!!!! thank u fl6 for that, ive messed with the triton but i like piano roll better!!!!!

I think you can set up your typing keyboard to act as a midi-controller if i'm not mistaken.... heh....

Not really relevant until you want that sense of "live track" in your music. I find myself STILL using the piano roll more than any keyboard.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
You can retrofit the Juno6, it lacks a DCB option so you can connect the DCB to a Kenton Converter ( Kenton Pro DCB ), through the DCB + Converter you can hook it up to midi. If its to much I suggest to try and get a Juno60 + DCB, bot 6 and 60 are killer bass machines.

Modzlist at Analogue Solutions
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~concuss/mods.htm

Kenton Pro DCB
http://www.kentonuk.com/products/pro_dcb.shtml

CHD-Electroservis MDCB-1
http://www.chd-el.cz/index.php?id=138

CHD-Electroservis MDCB-2
http://www.chd-el.cz/index.php?id=312