S

serious?

my computer keyboard is made from Compaq
thank u very much for asking

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
thx for the info on the Juno midi conversion Formant. the Fusion and the Nord do a good job though. im happy with both of them. i really think im done with the sound department of my studio, other than speakers. i need some powered monitors to go with my NS10s.

da relic

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
thx for the info on the Juno midi conversion Formant. the Fusion and the Nord do a good job though. im happy with both of them. i really think im done with the sound department of my studio, other than speakers. i need some powered monitors to go with my NS10s.

da relic

genelec 1031a's, great sidekick to the ns10's but you really need to look at room size, if you have a normal bedroomsize ( not big ) then stick with 6"/8" monitors.

Regarding the juno, sonicaly a 60 will blow a Fusion or Nord off the spot when it comes to bass, kinda like moog taurus but a bit cheaper.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Formant024 said:
genelec 1031a's, great sidekick to the ns10's but you really need to look at room size, if you have a normal bedroomsize ( not big ) then stick with 6"/8" monitors.

i'll hafta check those out... thx.

Formant024 said:
Regarding the juno, sonicaly a 60 will blow a Fusion or Nord off the spot when it comes to bass, kinda like moog taurus but a bit cheaper.

yea, u basically need vintage analog to compete with vintage analog, unless u have an Andromeda or a Polyrevolver... but i'll stick wit these and wav. files.

da relic

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I ONLY use the all mighty "Korg Triton Classic" fully expanded,it doesnt get any better then that... well maybe if i get the Korg Oasys,then i must be in heaven :)

members online