World Cup Predictions?

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I dunno, I dont think it was just Brazil playing bad, Croatia played really really well. Just shows that Brazil dont just have to show up to win the cup, teams arent scared of them anymore.
Also, you wouldnt want England to have an incredible first game, then they would have to match that form throughout the world cup, we always do best when we start off slowly and build up momentum and peak around the quarter finals. Paraguay were a good side too, I think we underestimated them.
Word Haze, Rooney is itching to play, hes gonna come on eventually and explode like he did against Fenerbahce after he returned from that injury he got in the Euros.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Seoul P said:
Do you guys think the US deserved to tie today, lol, from a own goal by Italy?
yea cuz thas part of the game..usa is good and they can contend wit big teams they proved it they mite advance they got a shot

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
howd i miss this thread? FORZA ITALIA
..............wwwwwwwwwwwwwhat!!!

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
allright, now that we have a few more games down, i have my predictions.

final will be germany brazil, no surprises there, and germany will win 2-1. i just think germany is too well organized and too strong to lose to brazil, not to mention which they dont seem to be having any trouble scoring.

england will beat portugal, but even my most hopeful predictions i can see them beating brazil

T

The Bastard

i got final game france vs italy. its not in my nature to support the french, but ive chosen to support the lesser evil and root for france in hope that they knock brazil the fuck out of the world cup! of course i got italy as the winner of it all. and when they do win ill actually BE IN ITALY

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^that would be sick. too bad if france beats brazil then the french are going to lose to england, followed by an english victory.

theres no way the italians can beat germany. germany is too strong. and how is a team that TIED THE US going to win the world cup?

T

The Bastard

ColossusBeatfix said:
theres no way the italians can beat germany. germany is too strong. and how is a team that TIED THE US going to win the world cup?
the italians beat germany 4-1 in a friendly game back in march.... the usa game was a fluke an italian scored on his own goal! italians goalie buffon is ranked number 1 in the world, i can definatly see italy winning it all

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
the italians beat germany 4-1 in a friendly game back in march.... the usa game was a fluke an italian scored on his own goal! italians goalie buffon is ranked number 1 in the world, i can definatly see italy winning it all

nah mate, the team that wins the cup will be the winner of ENGLAND PORTUGAL....

Italy fucking cheated to get through as well, i mean what a fucking dive 93rd min, and totti is playing fucking shit as well, they got good defence but they aint played anyone amazing yet, but football is fucked up, anyone can win it.....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well Im going to have to go with the Panthers again on this football thing....Oh you mean soccer.
I use to play and I liked it but DAMN its boring watching to me.
I would rather just focus on the crowd instead they are much more entertaining.
Sorta like baseball thats even more of a snoozer to me....
But a game where 5 points by one team would be considered high scoring is just too damn drug out for me.
That being said... I want England to win cuz Im over that revolution thing and love the Brits.
If not then GO Italy cuz the Bastard will have a awsome time in Italy.
Truly spoken like a dumb yank who doesnt follow this stuff.
Props to Ghana for beating us!

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ive never understood how watching soccer could be boring. then again, i always thought hockey was boring, and golf, and nascar, and a lot of other big sports. geuss its just what you know about.

and the officiating in this tournament has been terrible. nearly every game has been decided by some call or another, and there are only a few without some call that i felt was pretty questionable.

as a result, players are diving all over the place (not that they didnt before) knowing that sometims, theyll get a big call. SMH

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^italy killed today. i was surprised. i still dont think they have a chance against germany though.

argentina played germany a lot better than i expected though, so well see...

members online