World Muzik

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Does anyone know any good middle eastern or maybe indian music artists. I love the instrumentation of middle eastern music. And for those of you lookin to hear a hot middle eastern soundin beat from one of illmuzik's own, check out producer_gyal's beat on soundclick called "sweet hip hop." This beat is sick. Great work producer_gyal.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
hell yea man. i heard some like, middle eastern rap of some sort, it was sweet. i dunno what language it was. i'm not that worldly. coulda been arabic, or indian. i dunno. but i love the instruments they use. today i actually whipped up something a little middle eastern sounding. it started on accident actually. then once i started hearing it i tried to go with it. i'll publish it as soon as i finish. have you ever made anything middle eastern sounding?

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Yo tha insterments they use... its crazy i love um... reminds me of "truth" i wonder when they gonna start everything sounding middle eastern on mainstream... theyll play it out.. pretty soon there gonna run outta shit to make LOL... Tricky long time no see LOL...

E

Equality 7-2521

check up some of the instrumental LPs by the producers on Mush Records.

www.dirtyloop.com

read the description of the artists and it will tell you which ones are "world music"

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've tried to make middle eastern sounding beats but a software synthesizer just can't touch genuine middle eastern instrumentation and expression.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
well, heres my more than likely god awful attempt at this shit. if nothing else i got a cool new patch out of it.

www.soundclick.com/bands/4/trickyspinzmusic.htm

enjoy or dont enjoy. either way is fine with me. i am certainly not looking to impress with this thing. definitely not my favorite thing i've done. this one kinda just popped out.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tricky, that beats aiight, its not your best work though.

D

DJ Equity

indian asian rap is crap
it sounds as if theyve put a chicken squackin at the microphone with some shitty bangledeshi tune then drop some bassy beat thats probably been takin from another song. the only foreign rap from american that is aight is some english such as taskforce blacktwang an some french like sian crew even tho i hate the french bein englishgranted theyres a language barrier and i probably would appreciate it more i still think they spit like a retarded chicken

members online