wtf? dude makin a snare sound like a fuckin guitar on a MPC!!! VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
damn, usually when i loop somethin and it gives me that buzz i get pissed off. this guy is deffinately creative. He nice on it, props.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
whoa, thats some crazy tweaking. before i saw the video i thought it was davinche from the uk who does grime, so was surprised to see its another dude but still crazy man.

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
all sounds down n dirty are just basic soundwave shapes with filterin and fx.

you never know where a dope sound is gonna come from

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DiVinchi and SoliLLaquists of Sound are dope.....never realised the guy straight up beat the crap out of his MPC on stage, he seriously looked as if he was having some kind of epileptic fit.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yeah it was straight but that pedal is doing most of the work... giving it that true guitar feel... still dope thou...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn that was hot we have seen this dude before on the forum, he was in a full sail class doing a demo, i think class put it up.

but that is creative as hell.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
dman, that thist is outer space ridiculous! He sick with them hands and with the pedals!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
dahkter said:
cool shit, you could probably make a whole song out of one snare sample and some effects....

seriously.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^talkin like you some samplin guru....

dahkter said:
cool shit, you could probably make a whole song out of one snare sample and some effects....

i smell a new sample flippin contest!!!..... grafik, i know you reading this... one of these weeks...?

Status
Not open for further replies.