Wu-Tang Acapella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copenhagen

Hey guys.

Am currently making a remix of Wu-Tang's "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'", which is turning out quite well.
However, our acapella only includes rapper no. 2 & 3 and the following chorus. I am therefore hoping that somebody can hook me up with the full acapella.

I tried out the 2 acapella sites mentioned on here earlier, but on is down and the other won't let me register.

Thanks.

Regards,
Cope

T

The Bastard

Copenhagen said:
Hey guys.

Am currently making a remix of Wu-Tang's "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'", which is turning out quite well.
However, our acapella only includes rapper no. 2 & 3 and the following chorus. I am therefore hoping that somebody can hook me up with the full acapella.

I tried out the 2 acapella sites mentioned on here earlier, but on is down and the other won't let me register.

Thanks.

Regards,
Cope
word thats one of my fav vinyls i got you,aim me at loo2004ep@aol.com,or just drop yur email and ill email it to ya jus lemmiek know wav or mp3

C

Copenhagen

Thanks to Helix and Inspectah Wu for trying to hook me up. However, it seems that the acapella doesn't exist in full length, but only in the version we already have, which is a bit weird.

Perhaps we should write to them... ;)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
"iNTRoDUCiNG THE GHoST FACE KiLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

THATS MY SHiT.
THE WU DiD ALWAYS FoLLoW WiERD METHoDS WiTH THEiR ViNYL.

C

chris

If u dont know the names of artist 2 and 3... f*ck u and leave rap alone. Go make a Britney remix. Nothing personal im just tring to get my 40 posts so i can win that beat this compitition.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
chris said:
If u dont know the names of artist 2 and 3... f*ck u and leave rap alone. Go make a Britney remix. Nothing personal im just tring to get my 40 posts so i can win that beat this compitition.

FUCKiN LoSER
YoURE GoNNA HAVE AN iNTERESTiNG EXPERiENCE HERE HoMiE.

*i WAS KiNDA THiNKiN HE SHoULDVE KNoWN THE NAMES oF MC #2 AND 3, BUT iT REALLY WASNT THAT SERiOUS, BE EASY YoUNG CHRiS

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
chris said:

First off Chris, don't diss anyone here. Especially moderators. Second, we don't tolerate any bullshit here, plain and simple. Third, read the rules. If you don't read the rules, or if you do read them but don't care, and do something stupid, then you'll probably get banned.

IllMuzik is a community, not just some place to come and post nonsense. If you want to do that, go somewhere else. But if you want to actually be a part of the site, follow our rules, and respect all the other members, then welcome.

C

Copenhagen

Well, little immature newbie named chris, not that I need to explain myself to you, but I do know that rapper 2 and 3 are Inspectah Deck and Raekwon, respectively, but to make sure that everybody reading this thread (who might not be huge Wu fans) knew which verses I already had, I felt that that was the simplest way to define that.

Apart from that, I'll second what Fade said and add, dissing a Beat This judge is probably not the best thing to do either, when you're tring to enter that same competition. However, we'll see if you are still around for the next Beat This.

Last but not least, just so you know, you've now been officially warned. 1-2 more warnings, and you're gone...

Take care...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well, well, well....

looks like i got beat to the punch on this one.... um... good luck, chris. you pissed off three of the beat this judges. hope you got some heat. by the way, spamming the boards just to get your posts up for the comp will get you banned in a heartbeat.

hopefully you'll "get it", chill with the attitude, and become a productive member here. welcome to illmuzik.....

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
What Is Going On?

Cold Truth said:
um... good luck, chris. you pissed off three of the beat this judges..

make that FOUR! :yes:

'f*ck u and leave rap alone'? 'Go make a Britney remix'? man, that's harsh...
but the best must be: 'Nothing personal im just tring to get my 40 posts so i can win that beat this compitition' - that remark had me laughing my ass off...

chris, my advice is to you: get lost OR get involved within the community and become a productive member...

Good Day,
Wings

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
wait wait wait it's my turn..... hey chris.... I hope you get your 40 post!!!!! cuz you still wouldnt win.... WHY? CAUSE YOUR SLOW SELF DIDNT READ THE RULES AND SEE THE YOU NEED 50! POSTS.....

"ONLY registered members can compete. You must be a member in the Forums, and you must have at least 50 posts."

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT READ THE RULES!!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
1 mod, 2 mods, 3 mods, FOUR mods.... 5 mods.....

c'mon afrique, you might as well chime in.

way to introduce yourself, chris. good job.

i suggest you try this again....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
mr. chris, everytime you make posts like those, we will just delete them! and your post count will stay the same until you make some real contributions. theres many sites out there that offer beat competitions, but only this one wont tolerate an attitude such as yours.

have a nice day!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
YEEEEEEEAH. LET THIS BE A WARNING.

lol........ it aint really that serious. its unusual for all of us to jump on something like this, but it sure sucks to be chris if he has any plans of entering the comp now.

C

Copenhagen

To finish this one off, let me first say that we of course do not judge a beat competition by who we like and dislike. As always, the judges vote for what they think is the best beat.

Also, to chris, unless you really are dumb, which I don't think you are - perhaps you just didn't think for a minute (a mistake we all can make) - you are of course still welcome to this site, and if you just remember to respect all members in the future, no one on this board will look down on you or not help you out etc.

I hope you will take this as a lesson and then we can all just move along with the many positive aspects of the site ;)

Shortaay

ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
am thinking of remixing a britney spears track now, lol, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

hehe I actually really wanna hear that cuz Afrique got that skill on the beats to make any shit into a dope song...

Status
Not open for further replies.