Wu-Tang Acapella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHATS CRAZY iS THiS CHRiS KiD iS GoNNA REGiSTER UNDER A NEW NAME AND CoME BACK AS SoMEBoDY THAT EVERYoNE iS CoOL WiTH.

iF HE HAD ANY BALLS HE WoULD KEEP THAT NAME THoUGH.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i think it would make a great move to keep hte name, realize he screwed up, man up, say sorry and move on.

C

chris

Damn i guess this is a sensitive group of people i am dealing with here. I apoligize for being so harsh but i hate that so many people who know nothing about this art are trying to get into it just cause it is popular at the moment and i am just trying to get my>50<posts in (and i am not just "spamming" the boards.) I AM HONESTLY SORRY and i agree i was out of line by saying that.

P.S. For all u Wu fans i got a copy of M.E.T.H.O.D. Man from before they were signed and its got an extra verse on it too. Just holla at me if u want me to sent it to u.

Oh and Guevera thanx for the soundclick advice homie ima post my beats tnight u gunna love'em.

C

Copenhagen

Chris, I personally started listening to Hip-Hop when you were 5, and was deep into it from when you were 9, meaning that I've listened to Hip-Hop for 16 years or so, and 12 of them have been serious years. I do know my Hip-Hop. So do most here. Even if they didn't though, it doesn't give you the right to address people like you did. How would you like it if people addressed you that way, especially when you started out with Hip-Hop and still had a lot to learn. So we're not really sensitive, you were just out of line and we, as a family, react on that.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
have fun "just tryin to get your 50" cause ima delete anything and everything that even looks like spam.

keep yuor posts legit and it wont be a problem, however.

C

chris

why would i change my name? Im a grown man dawg i aint no bitch! I did have to cry myself to sleep tho cause all the people on the internet that i never met keep reminding me of what a horrible mistake i made. My beats are dope i will win a compitition even if these guys wanna hate on me. Im just that nice!!!!!lmao

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
just let your music do the talking. aint no one tryin to hate on you and before you go talkin bout how nice you are let people hear what you got.....

and once again if you are posting just to make the comp go elsewhere for that that aint our steeze here. i will be hawking on your posts and i will delete anything that even remotely looks like you are spamming.

check your little ego at the door kiddo cause you aint the only one with talent on these boards.

have a good day,

Cold Truth, your (un)friendly neighborhood moderator.

C

Copenhagen

Seriously chris, you must have lost your mind. You come one here and manage to piss off all of the moderators, as well as a few members, and instead of realizing that that ain't the way to go (if you want to stay here), you just keeping talking BS.
We want a peaceful, helpful, interesting and positive community where our members are a big part of it and everyone are there for each other to help each other grow and become better producers.
By just wanting to up your posts, and talk BS, to be able to enter the beat this comp. (which is a bonus for our active members), you are not taking part of any of the above-mentioned.

So let me keep it simple. Next time you write that you just want to up your posts, I'll personally delete them all. If you ever write one spam post, I'll personally delete all your posts. If you keep talking BS, I'll personally delete all your posts. If you don't like it, either get your act together or go someway else.

Take care.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
isnt it just a bit HILARIOUS that we tell him "have a nice day" and "take care" at the end of our posts?

C

chris

Yea i thaught the same thing aswell Cold Truth, lol

I am having troubles uploading my songs on soundclick. I have only been able to upload 3 of about 30 or 40 tries. It keeps saying 'cannot find server. Does anyone know why? I wanna get my beats up there so my music can do some talking for me. thx.

PS. Everbody keeps tellin me they gunna deleate my posts and shit if i keep doing so and so, and i only made 1 negitive comment and i havnt spammed shit. I already apoligized for that comment so what more do u want???

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THiS THREAD SHoULD BE CLoSED ALL ToGETHER.

CHRiS ENJoY YoURSELF HERE JUST BE EASY, iLL GiVE YoU THE BENEFiT oF THE DoUBT BECAUSE i THiNK YoURE JUST A BRUTALLY HoNEST DUDE, BUT THERES A DiFFERENCE BETWEEN BEiNG HoNEST AND JUST BEiNG A JERKFACE KiLLAH.

"HAVE A NiCE DAY AND TAKE CARE"

RELEASE;

Status
Not open for further replies.