Wuzzup wuzzam

PartysaurusWrex

I'm just here to make music.
Thanks Fade. I got into making beats when I was in high school with my friends. Bangin on a nearby pole/table for a beat while we all take turns to spit some dumb ish. Pirated FL 6 or 7 I think it was at the time and started learning that daw. I never got to invest all of my time into it due to life and military. Now that I'm out and have no job, I spend all of my time looking for sounds and kits to download on the free tip. I just want to make some dope beats, make some actual friends and just have a dope time ya dig!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @PartysaurusWrex and what inspires you to make beats and how long were you in the military and what branch? Respect!

PartysaurusWrex

Thanks OG Bama! I get my inspiration from life and how everyone operates when they hear the beat that makes them move. Since I was lil I was always told I had that ear for music. I was in the Army for 4 years and a few months. Did three combat tours and been tryin to figure out where to go since 2011 lol All I do now is smoke a blunt or two and start producing that fire!

PartysaurusWrex

@ Fade & OG Bama, what inspires you and what genre do you like to produce or just mess with in your daw the most?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@PartysaurusWrex I don't produce as I have no prior experience so rapping is what I'd rather focus on but if I ever learn to produce I'd like to focus mainly on Hip Hop and R&B but w/no desire to sell beats nor rap nor sing over my own. Long term plan is sample free composing.