X-men 3

• beat this! voting starts in...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I'm going with a bunch of friends... I hope I wont be dissapointed...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
this might be the best of the "comic book movies".....I've seen every preview and they all look sick....
agreed w/ Stress and Formant....my wifey can't wait to see this movie....

Anyone seen DaVinci Code???

Gimme some feedback. I read the book and hopefully I'll get to the movies this weekend.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
andreas said:
I work at the movies here in sweden.
So yesterday I got to watch X-men 3. Man, go see it I tell you. It was realy really cool.

Check this out
http://www.dell.com/html/us/xmen/index.html
OMG I spent years working in a movie theatre. It was the most fun!!!
I was a projectionist, basically I stayed F'd up and would come down to concession to get chasers...heheh

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Relic said:
OMG I spent years working in a movie theatre. It was the most fun!!!
I was a projectionist, basically I stayed F'd up and would come down to concession to get chasers...heheh

I'm a projectionist aswell as ticket/candy salesman. been working there for 3 years now. it's great.

and fellas, you won't be dissapointed at X 3. shit, it was all i hoped for and more

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
yeah, I'm takin wifey tomorrow. SHould be dope. I think she's more excited then me?!?!

Same here-she's been screamin on me to go see this movie forever-shit i'm pumped to go see it too...especially since FX shows part two four times a month...

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
saw it last night with a few friends.... blunted.... was kinda hard for me to follow, a couple parts confused me. i wont say what, dont want to ruin it for anyone. but the movie was NICE.

p.s. I just say 'over the hedge' a couple days ago, and i gotta say, i never liked that comic, but the movie was hilarious.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
tricky spinz said:
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!

I just saw the movie tonight. and i was surprised when that nigga actually said that shit. but u can see the set up for that line a mile away.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
tricky spinz said:
all i have to say is....

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!

That is believe it or not in the movie. I peed my pants when I saw it.

Juggernaut says it to kitty pryde.
"Don't you know who the fuck I am? I'm the juggernaut Bitch"

ha ha. that's a great reference and so funny they brought to the movie

members online