You bitches are raping illmuzik

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Wow... I just peeped the February 2-4 showcase... and I must say...

YOU BITCHES ARE LAME!!!

1) STOP ASKING LAME ASS QUESTIONS, READ THE THOUSANDS OF ARCHIVED THREADS AND SHIT... IF ILLMUZIK WERE ON PRINTED PAPER, IT WOULD BE SECTIONS A-F AT YOUR LIBRARY. THAT QUESTION'S BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE SUCKA. NO, THAT ONE TOO. YES, WINGS OF AN ANGEL ANSWERED IT.

2) QUIT THIS INTERNET BICKERING SHIT. YOU'RE DEGRADING THE QUALITY OF THE SITE... THINK ABOUT IT, FOR EVERY KEYSTROKE USED TO TYPE SOME LAME SHIT THAT ONLY YOU AND ONE OTHER PERSON (YOUR NEW INTERNET NEMESIS) CARES ABOUT, YOU'RE POLLUTING. STOP THAT SHIT. I WILL URINATE ON YOUR KEYBOARD. FAGGOT.

3) QUIT TAKING EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY ALL PERSONAL. FUCK, YOU NEVER GOT CRITICISM BEFORE? BOUNCE BACK, SHOW AND PROVE, BUT STOP WHINING ABOUT IT LIKE A BROAD IN STILETTO HEELS 3 SIZES TOO TIGHT AND A RUN IN YOUR STOCKINGS.

4) DO NOT TYPE IN CAPS LIKE I'M TYPING. IT'S ANNOYING AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SHOOT A CAPS LOCK KEY AT YOUR EYE WITH A SLINGSHOT. now that that's out the way...

5) Type grammatically correct. AfriqueDeluxe used to be the worst at this, but it's cool, because he's a decent fellow. Yo dawg do ya talk all goofy liek ths when ur speakin to ppls in reel life? Because if you do... well.... to quote Cleverwon "Ugh. Just fucking ugh."

6) NO MORE SHAMELESS DICKRIDING!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! AND IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU PROPS, DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!! oh shit, yall got me typing in caps lock again. See how stressed this shit makes me??

7) I say bring back Mikelabz... when he was here, there WAS none of this happening, outside of him. Now he's gone, and yall start running amuck. What was he, like the opposite of Jesus? He was here to suffer for your lack of grammar skills and self-esteem?

8) PANCAKE BUNNY, BITCHES!!!!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
I'm a hater. Ohwell, bitches.

Oh yeah, AND FUCK CARROTS! That's all you need to know.

AND D4L. Now what??? WU TANG NUGGAHH!!!! PANCAKE BUNNY!!! WHAT WHAT???

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
co-sign

If someone tell you your shit sucks, then it's just that they think it does. It's almost as if you can't say that a beat is really wack, cuz if you posted a hot beat and say that some's beat was crap, they'll say: you think you're a big shot blablab. And if you posted a crap beat, they'll say: who you think you are for saying my shit sucks, your shit sucks too blabla you're nothing ablbl.

Come on people, like he said, if someon says your beat sucks, it's just their opinion, if a lot of people say so, than go back to the lab

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
At the same time, if you're running around saying someone's beats suck, SHUT THE FUCK UP! We don't need that kinda un-constructive criticism here... that helps no one.

I'm just saying, to each his own. There is NO one on here that is perfect, and even if they are, their perfection may not be your style.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL @ Dantson, well said (except for Mikelabz I have to disagree).

As far as feedback, it's terrible to say "your beat sucks". That's not good feedback at all. All you're doing is causing trouble like that. If you didn't like the beat, how hard is it to just say "I wasn't feeling that", or "Not my cup of tea"?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Amen. Nigga, what the fuck is juice??

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Amen. Nigga, what the fuck is juice??

Attachments

• grape_gal.gif
    grape_gal.gif
    51 KB · Views: 145

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
the thing is, all the bullshit posting - it probably accounts for half the thread and post count, therefore attracting more interest to the site, so its a good thing in a way...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
the thing is, all the bullshit posting - it probably accounts for half the thread and post count, therefore attracting more interest to the site, so its a good thing in a way...

NO!! QUALITY over QUANTITY!!

I'm on a posting rampage.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dantson said:
Lmao!! I apple drink!! Its green.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
has it gotten this bad? I've been pretty busy an must not be paying attention, i'd hate to come back to a showcase with a nice beat and have 7 reviews with 4 word responses. IF this turns out to be the case we should have a system where people have to earn the right to post in the showcase. It would cut down the amount of people posting beats, but quality of quanity right?

haha nice wutang mediallian.. Is That Hash? looks just like hash!! your crazy D. hey how did the pancake bunny die? you did say he died right? or was that metaphorically? i mean how many bunnies do you have? :headscrat

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
That's a wu tang pancake, pa... Wu-Wear was selling that shit in germany, at the Wuffle House.

dog, i AM the pancake bunny, what you talking about how many I have? There better not be more than me.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Chrono said:
has it gotten this bad? I've been pretty busy an must not be paying attention, i'd hate to come back to a showcase with a nice beat and have 7 reviews with 4 word responses. IF this turns out to be the case we should have a system where people have to earn the right to post in the showcase. It would cut down the amount of people posting beats, but quality of quanity right?

haha nice wutang mediallian.. Is That Hash? looks just like hash!! your crazy D. hey how did the pancake bunny die? you did say he died right? or was that metaphorically? i mean how many bunnies do you have? :headscrat

yeah i also think it should be a privalige to showcase your beats! (i think that is how you spell privlaige, dont know, oh well)

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I'd say I must agree with you on you thread.

but most importantly I think to maintain some stability and quality to the site is to just take some time to rewiev the other guys's beats properly.

There are to much post that is just guys plugging their beats and then telling the other guys "I liked it", "I didn't like it".
-That is not feedback, that is just an opinion regarding sommink.

Feedback is "I didn't like it becouse the bass was to flat and the sounds felt to small and thin, You need to EQ up and phatten the bassline and then mix the drums better becouse they feel like they are to far back in the soundscape"

That is feedback.
Comon guys (no directing it to someone special, you'll know what I mean if you feel hit by my remarrk), lets start making the showcase a platform of more quality regarding the feedback section. I love the showcase as it is but some cats sometimes tend to screw their ways to feedback and then give a oneliner in reply.

Thanks.
There's that

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
HA! HA! I knew it! LOL!
ONE

BTW I have to agree with Andreas on the feedback tip. If some of you guys don't know how to give a good critique then check out some of the feedback given by Andreas. I think he really takes his time to let you know what you can actually improve on.
I think that most problems arise because some people can't take critcism whether it be constructive or not. This ain't Ebay bitches; pull up your panties and stop tha bloodclot cryin'!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
On rant nr 7; I have to say that it was a man in balance, the ying and the yang and I agree, we should bring him back...One Idiot to rule them all, we'd make him a special personal sticky thread titled; Act like this and you get banned. Except for mr mlb, he can post in that sticky thread, only, and bitch all he wants and never get banned. Shit we'd all could a go at him lol!

members online